2022 Adidas Swag Watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas long sleeve Hoodie t-shirt (thin like a t-shirt, NOT a sweatshirt), available on Fanatics sites.
1662477425765.png

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Check this out! New NIL player jerseys from adidas! So far just Miami and Texas A&M. Would be shocked if we get in on this for this season...
1662582943863.png

TooTall

Helluva Engineer

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Check this out! New NIL player jerseys from adidas! So far just Miami and Texas A&M. Would be shocked if we get in on this for this season...
View attachment 12985
Quality definitely isn’t as good as the jersey in the bookstore. Numbers/letters are pressed on but that’s expected as a replica. Hopefully we get it soon as well.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Seeing a lot of schools releasing players jerseys this week. Saw Bama Gibbs jersey and a few adidas schools with players jerseys. I would love to be able to buy a tech one but with the way adidas treats us and knowing how far the school was behind NIL to start, I’m doubtful it happens.

Last edited:

JacketFan137

Banned
Seeing a lot of schools releasing players jerseys this week. Saw Bama Gibbs jersey and a few adidas schools with players jerseys. I would love to be able to buy a tech one but with the way adidas treats us, I’m doubtful it happens.
i don’t know that this is an adidas thing. i think this is just the reality of not being a big fanbase