2022 Adidas Swag Watch

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
In before someone calls these clown shoes.

Also in before someone complains that they said "Georgia" on the mind - and didn't even give us a #Mention.

Other than that this is a strong "shrug" from me.
Appear to be golf shoes and tying into that event going on down in Augusta this week...

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Would not wear that if you gave me one. Looks straight out of Walmart.
Much nicer in person. Honestly one of the better hoodies they have produced. Most have a goofy piping that runs mid abdomen. It's not fleece lined which is good. You don't need fleece lined hoodies in Atlanta unless you have a medical condition. Adidas rarely puts out average to decent clothing and this is the first one that was worth $10 let alone $80-100. I don't think I would have paid $25 for it though. Most of adidas stuff is goofy. Like they go over the top and add weird stitching or piping. The jersey and hoodie for under $40 combined was definitely worth it.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Do you usually golf in shorts bc pants will cover up the Waffle House part
Oh boy now I have to admit to tailoring my pants to show ankle like CGC5 😂

Depends on the club I’m playing at. Most of the private courses here (if I get an invite) pants are the norm - but if I’m playing somewhere where shorts are common I’m matching the people!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Adidas getting rid of customization of their shoes really bums me out.

I need a new pair of shoes for my rowing machine, and since they don’t do personalization anymore, I took a page from @kg01 and went Nike.

The shoes are pretty sick though, if the board will allow me a humble brag moment..

00399808-FD8F-4973-820E-906DB0D56D02.jpg

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Adidas getting rid of customization of their shoes really bums me out.

I need a new pair of shoes for my rowing machine, and since they don’t do personalization anymore, I took a page from @kg01 and went Nike.

The shoes are pretty sick though, if the board will allow me a humble brag moment..

View attachment 12304
Those looks better than almost every shoe I've seen here from Adidas

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Another adidas release with Yellow as our color.... we are TERRIBLE at branding. Even if it's the retro style we need to change it to the current gold. This looks awful. Like someone spilled mustard on a hat.
Screenshot_20220412-151012_Chrome.jpg

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I told y’all in 2018 Nike was the move but Tech is so cringe and has to do everything opposite of UGA now we are stuck with Poverty Mididas
It gets better.

Remember the much touted adidas Speedfactory that was going to benefit our S-A's? Hardly knew ye.

And now big brother is moving in next to campus.