2022-23 GTWBB

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
When our good guards are on, we are competitive, when they are off, and there is a well-executed game plan to isolate and disrupt them, we get what happened last night.

We are lacking the inside presence to keep the opposition honest.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
When our good guards are on, we are competitive, when they are off, and there is a well-executed game plan to isolate and disrupt them, we get what happened last night.

We are lacking the inside presence to keep the opposition honest.
What as happened to Jackson? Earlier in the year she was good for double digits even hitting over 20 a couple of times. Lately she can't hit anything. There were a few times this past game where she wasn't even guarded at the three point line and she never even looked to shoot. Has she been injured?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Despite the rebounding disparity, Pitt looked like the better team all game. Easy layup after easy layup...we are missing Cubaj's tenacity stuffing up the paint badly, as has been the case for pretty much the entire year. Combine that w/ whatever lid got put on the rim after the 1st quarter with Cam and you lose at home to Pitt.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Posted this on the other site:
Worst loss for my son was today, in the Nellie era. For me, it was Miami last year on Sr. Day. Flatter than a bricked pancake & worn out like a Loews Movie Theatre Rug in front of the concession stand. He and I agreed that in those two games, the Tech team was as ill prepared as the both of us can remember. I go back to Coach Dees running the club while working as Coach Morrison’s last AC on the MBB bench. CJ goes back to Coach Aggie prior to CMJ’s arrival as the lead recruiter, AC. Coach McGlade and her staff never suffered such a poorly executed game plan to witness. The sad thing is GT has too much talent now, compared to some of those losing squads of the past.

This has all the earmarks of a losing season. Inexcusable.

Lone Star Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Pretty much a lost season for both hoops team. Didn’t really expect much different from men’s team, but the ladies have really underachieved. Only transfer that worked out at all was Blackshear. Swarz and Jackson both have generally played poorly, especially considering prior success in the ACC.,