2021 Season Tickets

Ramblinwreck86

Georgia Tech Fan
Done.

Really easy when rolling over the 2020 season $$$. Same seats in LW0 as 2019 (opted out in 2020).

And much better tickets for the UNCheats game than the 2017 Tenn game. The seats we had for 2017 Tennessee were section 221 (End Zone Corner) "Nothing Included" .... these are 212C (30-40 YL) in Harrah's Club (All Inclusive).

THWG!
Exact same as you except I am in 210C at MB.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I am planning on getting a couple in the Upper East. Will probably wait until the end of my winter season and see how I’m doing financially. May also wait until after summer season because it is usually a bigger/better season.

And who knows what will happen over the next 4-5 months?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
It’ll be kinda tough to drop 1000 bucks when I won’t be going to the first couple games. Reached out to my fellow tech fan to see if he will buy one and I’ll get the other. I live in Wyoming but I usually finish up around mid Oct with the summer season.

Other GT fan just said no so I’m probably out on ST this year. May be buying a house in Saint Simons this spring so I think I’m wait and see. probably just show up day of and get $20 tickets.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
It’ll be kinda tough to drop 1000 bucks when I won’t be going to the first couple games. Reached out to my fellow tech fan to see if he will buy one and I’ll get the other. I live in Wyoming but I usually finish up around mid Oct with the summer season.

Other GT fan just said no so I’m probably out on ST this year. May be buying a house in Saint Simons this spring so I think I’m wait and see. probably just show up day of and get $20 tickets.
I love your mindset. 1k is wasteful but can afford the home in Saint Simons. EXACTLY why you can get that beach home! This is what makes Yellow Jackets different 💪🏽

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Working on my renewal right now. However, I’m having an issue that I’m wondering if anyone else had. The invoice I got did not show a credit for the tickets that I did not use in 2020. I normally had four tickets, but for the past season I opted to use only two ( I had already paid for the 4, and chose to apply a credit for the 2 unused tix for this year). I called my ticket rep, and he said the renewal should be discounted another $420. However, the two 2020 tickets that I did not use were valued at more than that.

Like others, I’m reluctant to pay for parking if I can’t tailgate. This past year I paid for parking then a week later they announced that tailgating would not be allowed, but would not offer refunds. We ended up parking at a non-GT lot that allowed tailgating that was cheaper than the GT lot.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Working on my renewal right now. However, I’m having an issue that I’m wondering if anyone else had. The invoice I got did not show a credit for the tickets that I did not use in 2020. I normally had four tickets, but for the past season I opted to use only two ( I had already paid for the 4, and chose to apply a credit for the 2 unused tix for this year). I called my ticket rep, and he said the renewal should be discounted another $420. However, the two 2020 tickets that I did not use were valued at more than that.

Like others, I’m reluctant to pay for parking if I can’t tailgate. This past year I paid for parking then a week later they announced that tailgating would not be allowed, but would not offer refunds. We ended up parking at a non-GT lot that allowed tailgating that was cheaper than the GT lot.
I didn't get tickets last year. My renewal completed with the credit from last year and I didn't make any payment.

My case indicates that the credits did carry forward. Maybe your partial use-partial credit situation just didn't make it through the automated system. You might have to call the ticket office to discuss it with them directly.

EDIT: After reading your post again I have a question. Did you use the renewal you paid last year to pay for the tickets you did use? If so, I would think your credit amount should be: Paid(for 2020 renewal) - Cost(of tickets used in 2020). If that is the case, then your credit will probably be less than the cost of the two tickets you didn't use.

DeepSnap

GT Athlete

And Credits don't show til you go to checkout. Did you go that far?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am officially a new season ticket holder! Section 108. I had done the stinger pass in the past, but couldn't pass up this season.

Can't wait to see you all there!
When I was coming to Atlanta regularly and had season tix they were in 108. Got to know the people around me. Nice group. Right on the 30. Hated to give up coming to the games but was there for 2014 season. Now just one game a year and usually homecoming. I miss coming.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
And Credits don't show til you go to checkout. Did you go that far?
I did, but the full credit for 2 unused tickets weren’t there. Basically, I paid for 4 in 2020 at renewal, used only 2 and asked for the other 2 tickets to be applied as a credit for 2021, but it appears that I’m only getting partial credit. I’m working with the ticket office, but so far they don’t have an explanation or answer about why. Hopefully I’ll hear something in the next day or so.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I did, but the full credit for 2 unused tickets weren’t there. Basically, I paid for 4 in 2020 at renewal, used only 2 and asked for the other 2 tickets to be applied as a credit for 2021, but it appears that I’m only getting partial credit. I’m working with the ticket office, but so far they don’t have an explanation or answer about why. Hopefully I’ll hear something in the next day or so.
Guess I shouldn't have used your other 2 tickets last year :)

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Last year, I became a season ticket holder for the first time in my almost 50 years thanks to my wife who bought them for me as a Christmas present in 2019. And of course that happened for the 2020 season. So I opted to roll them over to next season.

Just renewed in 217. Looking forward to being back out. 2020 was the first season since my 11-year-old son was born that we didn't attend any games.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Last year, I became a season ticket holder for the first time in my almost 50 years thanks to my wife who bought them for me as a Christmas present in 2019. And of course that happened for the 2020 season. So I opted to roll them over to next season.

Just renewed in 217. Looking forward to being back out. 2020 was the first season since my 11-year-old son was born that we didn't attend any games.

Welcome to the upper north. There are several us here with seats in the UN. We will have to have a meetup sometime this season.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Welcome to the upper north. There are several us here with seats in the UN. We will have to have a meetup sometime this season.
I have a hypothetical question for you guys in the upper north. If you were given the opportunity to sit in the lower north stands, just to the west of the main student body, would you elect to move there? Not trying to be controversial, but the students don't use that section and just wondering if the view would be better. I've heard fans like the upper north because they can see the plays develop better.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I am excited to have my seats back for this year. Hearing that they want to operate at full capacity is a good thing. I hated to give my seats up last year but being from out of town it didn't make since to keep them. Lets hope the jackets have a hell of a good year!