2021 Season Tickets

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Just received the message that Season Tickets were eligible for renewal. I didn't waste any time renewing mine. Let's all get 'er done and pack the stadium this year.
Curious if it's been decided to default back to our regular seating configuration or shall we once again be spread to the four corners of the earth this year?!

I got stuck in the south end zone adjacent to the visiting team fans...man that Notre Dame offensive line were BIG!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Curious if it's been decided to default back to our regular seating configuration or shall we once again be spread to the four corners of the earth this year?!

I got stuck in the south end zone adjacent to the visiting team fans...man that Notre Dame offensive line were BIG!
May not know till August

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer

The email I got listed my normal seats, and has a seat assignment for MBS also.

LibertyTurns

Banned

I got the boot as well & felt your pain. Worst game was UCF. Looie’s fans were comical. If I’d have known I was getting shafted by reseating next to visitor seats I’d have passed on paying for tickets & schlepped tickets on stubhub instead. I had no issue supporting the cause and continuing to buy tickets, but dang there should have been a warning about where the opposing fans were going to be seated.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Done.

Really easy when rolling over the 2020 season $$$. Same seats in LW0 as 2019 (opted out in 2020).

And much better tickets for the UNCheats game than the 2017 Tenn game. The seats we had for 2017 Tennessee were section 221 (End Zone Corner) "Nothing Included" .... these are 212C (30-40 YL) in Harrah's Club (All Inclusive).

THWG!

DS, we've got access to one of those field level clubs with our seats. Anyone know how that works? I assume food and drinks are regular prices, but in just more of a private setting as compared to the concourse? My son is going to love being that close to the field!

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
DS, we've got access to one of those field level clubs with our seats. Anyone know how that works? I assume food and drinks are regular prices, but in just more of a private setting as compared to the concourse? My son is going to love being that close to the field!
It's pretty cool.

It's your own concession area underneath the stands. You walk down (from your seats) to the field, and go in a tunnel that's right below the stands. That area has tables, concessions, bars, etc. as well as a ton of TVs to watch the game(s) from in there. It's usually a lot less crowded than the regular concourse, but I can't remember much about prices/if it's inclusive or not. There's also high top tables (usually) on the field behind where the players are where you can hang out and drink/eat too.

I'd get there early to get the full experience, cause the prime spots on the sidelines get crowded/busy really quickly. But, it's probably one of the best game experiences you can get (imo).

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
I haven't renewed yet because I am debating on renewing parking. Paying $40 per game for parking is fine when you tailgate but not so much if you are just parking to go to the game. Seats at MB are comparable to where I sit at Bobby Dodd so football tickets are fine.