2021 Recruiting Class & Transfers In

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
1610678138103.png

Georgia Tech added to its impressive body of work in the transfer market today with the addition of Northwestern WR Kyric McGowan. McGowan hails from Dalton, GA (from Dalton HS, like freshman standout RB Jahmyr Gibbs) and arrived in Evanston as part of Northwestern’s 2017 recruiting class. Over the course of his four seasons with the Wildcats, McGowan hauled in 66 catches for 773 yards and two touchdowns, along with 55 rushes for 352 yards and two rushing touchdowns.

Another transfer who couldn't cut it at their school comes to GT. Led Northwestern with 667 all-purpose yards. Proven kick-returner.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
3. Wrong about only one other ACC school having more than 2 transfers. More than half of the teams in the conference have more than 2 transfers coming in. FSU now has 8.
Here are the number of transfers each team is bringing in according to 247 and the number ranked .85 above (likely to have even a minimal impact on recruiting rankings)

Clemson has 0
Miami has 2 (2)
UNC has 1(1)
Pitt has 2 (2)
UVA has 2 (1)
FSU has 8 (5)
NCSU has 3 (2)
BC has 4 (1)
UL has 3 (1)
VT has 5 (1)
GT has 7(5)
Cuse has 1 (1)
Duke has 4 (1)
Wake has 0.

Deleted member 2897

Does that include the other teams transfers in the rankings or just ours and no one else's?

Ive already covered that multiple times. Yes. NC rate has 3 transfers in. A couple teams have 2. The rest are 1 or 0. I listed every team out earlier.

Extenuating circumstances only seem to matter when people don't like the facts. There are always extenuating circumstances. Massive injuries meant a lot of one score losses that led to a poor 2015 record. Facts are we were 3-9. Can't dispute the record.
And from 2014 to 2015 we lost 10 offensive players....the value of a senior laden team. But we beat number 8 Fla St.

Deleted member 2897

1. Reps from recruiting sites openly admit that's not how it works, including KQ.
2. No one is saying that.
3. Wrong about only one other ACC school having more than 2 transfers. More than half of the teams in the conference have more than 2 transfers coming in. FSU now has 8.
4. Wrong about White leading the nation in tackles for loss.

1. False
2. False.
3. It was correct when I typed it. I listed every school out. So false here too.
4. False.

Deleted member 2897

So when you factor every teams transfers in we are 15th nationally? Because your transfer numbers were refuted above...

Why don’t you do some ****ing work yourself? I already did it before a few weeks ago. If you want an update, how about you do the work?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
1. False
2. False.
3. It was correct when I typed it. I listed every school out. So false here too.
4. False.

Here are the NCAA stats for Tackle for loss. You are wrong.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Well we have hit a new low. Arguing about recruiting and a bunch of 18 year olds that we have no idea what they will do. I guess 3 win seasons do that. Recruiting means nothing without winning...ask Fla State and Miami.

Deleted member 2897

Here are the NCAA stats for Tackle for loss. You are wrong.

You misread what I typed. Look up where 19 tackles for loss on a season would rank in the ACC last year - all time.

Deleted member 2897

because you are wrong. Plain and simple. We are NOT 15th nationally in recruiting by any stretch in which ALL teams are credited with their transfers.

And you know that because - ? DO THE WORK YOURSELF and see what the latest ranking is or shut up. It was 15 when I last looked. I bet you it’s still too 20. Stop being obstinate.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
1. False
2. False.
4. False.
You typed it less than 3 hours ago. It was wrong then and it’s wrong now.

KQ tweeted out what I noted.

White didn’t lead the nation in tackles for loss.

This is becoming hilarious.