2021 Preseason Thread

85Escape

Helluva Engineer

I'm hearing that over and over in multiple places. It's a very good sign and makes me proud to be a Jacket.

And, yes I know. Let me say it for you "That stuff only matters if you win."

I beg to differ.

It matters because we are Georgia Tech. We believe in the Total Person Program. We hold to the higher standard of building excellence in young men to lead our country and the world. We believe that learning to fight for others might just be one of the most important things that we can teach a young man. We believe that how you fight and why you fight matters...sometimes even more than the outcome.

We believe that building better leaders and better men is winning.

Oh, and history suggests that 'that stuff' helps you win games too.

Go Jackets.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm hearing that over and over in multiple places. It's a very good sign and makes me proud to be a Jacket.

And, yes I know. Let me say it for you "That stuff only matters if you win."

I beg to differ.

It matters because we are Georgia Tech. We believe in the Total Person Program. We hold to the higher standard of building excellence in young men to lead our country and the world. We believe that learning to fight for others might just be one of the most important things that we can teach a young man. We believe that how you fight and why you fight matters...sometimes even more than the outcome.

We believe that building better leaders and better men is winning.

Oh, and history suggests that 'that stuff' helps you win games too.

Go Jackets.
Completely agree with you. Out in the world, in my personal experience, the culture always comes before the results.