2021 Baseball Season

LibertyTurns

Banned
You sure??

I logged into my account and renewed football season tickets. The baseball season ticket tab yields a selection to donate to baseball for extra AT points plus a sign up list for premium seats. We are a technology school. I’m not absolutely sure that guarantees anything, but you’d think we’d be able run a simple website.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
They must have sold out on season tickets. Maybe next year.
I don't think there is much reason to give up hope yet. They may just be organizing all the renewal seat locations for social distancing and then deciding how many seats are left. They really didn't know what the numbers would be until the renewal deadline ended. Giving them a week or so to sort it seems reasonable.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I don't think there is much reason to give up hope yet. They may just be organizing all the renewal seat locations for social distancing and then deciding how many seats are left. They really didn't know what the numbers would be until the renewal deadline ended. Giving them a week or so to sort it seems reasonable.
I was planning on keeping checking in given how inept our ticket folks have been in the past. That being said is it that hard to have some sort of information available? They do want our support (money), correct? We laugh at the bastards up the road but somehow they figure out how to deliver pizza, pick up trash & run a cash register. We seem to get tripped up by the simplest tasks.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
I was planning on keeping checking in given how inept our ticket folks have been in the past. That being said is it that hard to have some sort of information available? They do want our support (money), correct? We laugh at the bastards up the road but somehow they figure out how to deliver pizza, pick up trash & run a cash register. We seem to get tripped up by the simplest tasks.
Yeah, I've been perpetually annoyed by our websites as well. I was happy when they mastered mobile tickets, but they seemed pretty late to the game on that as well.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I actually called into the AT Fund side today. They were supposed to call me back about season tickets...but they didn’t. Hopefully, they’ll remember and call me back tomorrow.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just got a call from my AA rep (who I had spoken to at the end of January about tickets) who indicated there was no ticket availability after season ticket holder renewals. 🙁

Two ways to look at this. 1) Demand was high enough that all seats were taken. 2) No season seats available for newbees (I don't have any but contributed to Grand Slam Club).

Anyone know if there are going to be seats available for the individual games? A lot of the season ticket holders probably won't show up for most of the games.........

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Season ticket holder here. Confirmed I will get mine today. I imagine there will be a few available. I will make mine available for games I wont go to.
Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+