2021 Baseball Season

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
You need to work on your colors, sir. Wavelengths between 625 and 740 nm are no bueno.
@LibertyTurns , my apologies for pasting an image from The Google. :)

This is much better with appropriate colors and wavelengths
1612274943987.png

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Personally, I like the cream ones from last year better. Be interested to see what other Uni options and combinations they have. These tops would look sharp with the blue pants.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Check the weather. The opener(I know it's 2+weeks out) is forecast for the 40's.
Eh, 40 doesn't sound too bad. It's supposed to get down to 4 degrees here in Cincinnati for Super Bowl Sunday! 40 would be a heat wave.

And I recall sitting through a Tech game at Kennesaw State on my way down to Miami for our series in 2019 where my fingers and toes were numb and I was shivering while walking back to my car. With ski socks and gloves, thermally lined pants, and an Ohio quality winter jacket. I left in the 7th inning with us up by about 10...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Is it time to cue up the discussion on starting and ending the college baseball season later? (Not that it'll matter.)

15 days and 21 hours to first pitch.

Who opens? (Hunter, Roedig, Bartnicki)

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Eh, 40 doesn't sound too bad. It's supposed to get down to 4 degrees here in Cincinnati for Super Bowl Sunday! 40 would be a heat wave.

And I recall sitting through a Tech game at Kennesaw State on my way down to Miami for our series in 2019 where my fingers and toes were numb and I was shivering while walking back to my car. With ski socks and gloves, thermally lined pants, and an Ohio quality winter jacket. I left in the 7th inning with us up by about 10...
Since you got me reminiscing about past games, I decided to look it up. The box score said 41 and sunny. The reality, not so much... I left when it was 10-1. Now recall getting concerned listening to the rest of the game on WREK on my way down to Macon to spend the night.

Although it was also "frigid" when I stopped in Gainesville to see the Gators play FGCU the next night. UF, who was one of the top teams in the country at the time, got no hit into the 7th. Was hoping to see a no-no, but not to be...

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone know if there will be a crowd/what Covid precautions there will be?

edit: never mind, I found it. 20% capacity and face coverings required. Sounds like season tickets are the only guarantee of tix

Last edited: