2021 Atlanta Braves

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
According to Mark Bowman, Soroka is lost until July, 2022. At least one full year after Achilles surgery, which hasn’t been done yet.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
My first thought was that he was going to step on third. Glavine said he should’ve stepped on third. After watching the replay multiple times, he wouldn’t have made it there with his momentum. Huge win and a big series victory. Didn’t look good after we blew game 1 knowing deGrom was coming in game 3. Need to make hay against the fish and bucs coming up.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
It seems like lately, and I think the stats back this up, the winner of the NL East has dominated the fish over recent years. More particularly, us. We need to start beating them this year. Their pitching is really good, and hopefully Duvall doesn’t keep killing us. Take these next two series and get to .500. Then we have the fish again after that…..

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Kevan Smith times on base:
June 1st-29th = 7
June 30th = 4

June 30th on the Farm:
Cristian Pache: 2-3, 2B, RBI, BB
Shea Langeliers: 2-3, HR, BB, SB
Michael Harris: 2-6, HR, 7 RBI
Bryce Ball: 1-2, 2 RBI, 2 BB
Jesse Franklin: 1-3, 3B, 2 RBI, BB
Shout out to Tanner Gordon: 5.2 IP, 2 H, BB, 10 K

Milwaukee

Banned
Love Glavine but Jesus Christ please get him out of the booth and give me Frenchy. Glavine HOF I realize but damn he’s 80% worse than Frenchy. Frenchy mediocre order player GREAT Braves broadcaster.
Above is my post from over a week ago. It ain’t just this debacle.

But Frenchy in this situation:
“Bally’s can fire me idgaf take off my mic I’m going down there to kick a Marlins teeth in. I’m sick of this bull****”

Glavine:
“What an overreaction by the Braves and the umpires. No history whatsoever, this is overboard”

**** off commentator Tom.

*still worship player Tom

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Acuña has been hit 26 times in 387 career games. 6 of those HBP have come in a total of 51 games against the Marlins. 23% of his HBP in 13% of his games.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Acuña has been hit 26 times in 387 career games. 6 of those HBP have come in a total of 51 games against the Marlins. 23% of his HBP in 13% of his games.
When he comes to bat he looks like a hockey goalie.

I think that entire episode would have been a mild blip if Snitker had not come out of the dugout yelling. He put the umps in a corner. Acuna did not look upset immediately after being hit.