2021 Adidas SWAG watch

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

I’m pretty sure everyone would like C. Johnson on the back like Adidas did for Washington w/ John Ross on the nameplate

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
How did the Premier jerseys fit?
They fit a little more tight then the original version that came out during the 1st and 2nd year with adidas. It’s more of a true “on field” fit. Think of a Nike Vapor Limited Nfl jersey where it’s a little more premium and tight fitting closer to what the players wear. I like the overall fit of it better then the original adidas jerseys we got since I lost a bunch of weight over the past 8 months or so. It feels more premium and worth it for $120 then the first batch of adidas jerseys tech got.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
They fit a little more tight then the original version that came out during the 1st and 2nd year with adidas. It’s more of a true “on field” fit. Think of a Nike Vapor Limited Nfl jersey where it’s a little more premium and tight fitting closer to what the players wear. I like the overall fit of it better then the original adidas jerseys we got since I lost a bunch of weight over the past 8 months or so. It feels more premium and worth it for $120 then the first batch of adidas jerseys tech got.

That’s what i like to hear. Just ordered it

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
If I’m not mistaken, the premier jerseys are the exact same ones worn on the field. The premier ones are primeknit I’m pretty sure vs the old ones were just standard material.

No. The premier jersey is like the Vapor Elite as you described. They are just rebranding to prime blue now

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Where’s a link to buy this? That’s the vintage “T” so the color checks out.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas amplifier 100% cotton tshirt, available at ramblinwreckstore.com.
1630500960871.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas amplifier 100% cotton tshirt, available at ramblinwreckstore.com.
View attachment 11060
Wonder if they will have this at the bookstore in time for the game Saturday.... the white out.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Wonder if they will have this at the bookstore in time for the game Saturday.... the white out.
NO. Ramblinreckstore.com and the bookstore are not in any way related. The bookstore still doesn't have ANY new adidas items.

They may, however, have this shirt, and will definitely have other new adidas items, at the store/trailer across from Callaway Plaza, as that is now owned and run by Legacy/Ramblinwreckstore.com. Probably also at the gear kiosks inside the stadium, since I believe those will be managed by Legacy.