2020 Offseason Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Man cave (shed) is ready Now all we need is for there to be football this fall
F95469D6-5B1B-4FD7-8A37-F734DD540C24.jpeg

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
That’s not reality.
Why? Last year had allot to do with the injury bug, surely it can't strike twice, plus now everyone is more versed in the new systems. Why is everyone so willing to roll over? This team can win and should win a minimum of six games.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Why? Last year had allot to do with the injury bug, surely it can't strike twice, plus now everyone is more versed in the new systems. Why is everyone so willing to roll over? This team can win and should win a minimum of six games.
Agreed. We had injuries, were learning a new system, and didn't have a QB picked out. With all that we were so close to beating Pitt and Virginia who were good in the coastal last year, hell Virginia almost beat Notre Dame. I think we will win more games than people think this year, I am predicting 7-8 wins this year.

Jacketman

Jolly Good Fellow
Wasn't that touchdown against Clemson the one that the refs called back because "the ball wasn't ready"? Like what does that even mean? I have never in my life heard of the ball not being ready...
Did that happen? I seem to remember something like that and then we fumbled on the goal line soon thereafter?

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Did that happen? I seem to remember something like that and then we fumbled on the goal line soon thereafter?
I am pretty sure that was the play, because the play before that was when Tre Swilling intercepted Trevor Lawrence and ran it back to the 2-3 yard line. Then we ran out and lined up to run a play, got the ball snapped and scored but the refs blew it dead because "the ball wasn't ready" whatever the hell that means...

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I hope we get back to scoring so many TD's this season that we cannot recall and discuss each individual one almost a year later! ;)