2020 NCAA Football Playoffs/ Heisman

Deleted member 2897

My prediction, no playoff this year. They go back to a BCS, pre BCS look. They will try to pick the top 2 teams and have them play. Teams in the mix, Auburn, Alabama, Florida, UGA, Clemson, ND, Oklahoma.

My bet is Clemson vs Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl with Auburn ND in the Sugar. Fact is the SEC will not have an undefeated team and my have a 2 loss champion. As much as we rag on the SEC...I sure wouldn't want to have to play 10 SEC teams.

You could pick 10, but it would be really cherry picking (6 SEC teams had losing records overall last year). The ACC had more bowl teams than the SEC last year. We’re no slouch. The SEC had a better top end with more teams in it, while we had a better middle, but that varies by the year. The ACC has had some clearly superior years than the SEC too.

Jmonty71

Banned
My prediction, no playoff this year. They go back to a BCS, pre BCS look. They will try to pick the top 2 teams and have them play. Teams in the mix, Auburn, Alabama, Florida, UGA, Clemson, ND, Oklahoma.

My bet is Clemson vs Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl with Auburn ND in the Sugar. Fact is the SEC will not have an undefeated team and my have a 2 loss champion. As much as we rag on the SEC...I sure wouldn't want to have to play 10 SEC teams.
The SEC stacked it up where LSU, Bama and UGA had it easy. The Mighty Mizzou and Arkansas.... Wished they could of been a little better and more fair. But, the SEC is about bloating the numbers.