2020 NCAA Football Playoffs/ Heisman

jackets55

Jolly Good Fellow
Ok, just for fun, (assuming college football is played.)
The Pac-12 and Big I have wimped out on the season leaving only the SEC, ACC and Big 12, who do you have as the 4 playoff teams, and the Heisman winner?

Teams: Clemson, Alabama, Oklahoma and ???? Doubt the Big 12 has another potential, so probably Florida or NC based on schedules. I don't think both ND and Clemson can make it since they would have to play each other twice, eliminating one.

Heisman: Trevor Lawrence

What say you?

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Clemson, Oklahoma, auburn, and ?. Feel like auburn has a slight edge over bama with bo nix over mac Jones. Heisman: Trevor Lawrence

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
The Sunbelt is playing last I heard. What if we just do whoever wins the conference championship in the SEC, ACC, Big12, and Sunbelt gets into the playoffs?

Jmonty71

Banned
Is this going to be one to seasons where the champion has an asterisk beside them? I think Clemson, Ugag (don't beat me), Oklahoma and Alabama. The SEC gave Bama the weakest of the SEC teams. No sure anyone can compete w/ Ugag. Maybe, maybe....Florida.

Heisman. Trevor Lawrence. It's his to lose.

Deleted member 2897

According to the media, pre-season rankings, and recruiting rankings, the SEC should always have 3 spots in the CFP even without a pandemic. So this year clearly they have take all 4 spots. If Clemson goes undefeated and wins by larger than a 30 point margin, they’ll consider swapping Clemson in.

The Heisman should be a 4-way tie between 4 different SEC players.

/sigh

My prediction, no playoff this year. They go back to a BCS, pre BCS look. They will try to pick the top 2 teams and have them play. Teams in the mix, Auburn, Alabama, Florida, UGA, Clemson, ND, Oklahoma.

My bet is Clemson vs Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl with Auburn ND in the Sugar. Fact is the SEC will not have an undefeated team and my have a 2 loss champion. As much as we rag on the SEC...I sure wouldn't want to have to play 10 SEC teams.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
My prediction, no playoff this year. They go back to a BCS, pre BCS look. They will try to pick the top 2 teams and have them play. Teams in the mix, Auburn, Alabama, Florida, UGA, Clemson, ND, Oklahoma.

My bet is Clemson vs Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl with Auburn ND in the Sugar. Fact is the SEC will not have an undefeated team and my have a 2 loss champion. As much as we rag on the SEC...I sure wouldn't want to have to play 10 SEC teams.
I kind of agree polls will pick the number 1 but I still see no playoff or bowls. Kind of like 1990