2020 Adidas Swag Thread

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I'm down for another gold #21 jersey

1606324294585.png

Techster

Helluva Engineer
GT should do a limited edition Calvin Johnson #21 HOF gold jersey (to match his gold HOF jacket) after he gets inducted. Auction 21 of them to the highest bidder. All proceeds go to the GT athletic fund.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I'm down for another gold #21 jersey

View attachment 9491
I got Calvin's autograph on my hat during his freshman spring game when I was about 10 years old, I still remember him talking to me for at least 5 minutes one on one near the player entrance, stopped talking to Phillip Wheeler to pay attention to me (wish I would have known how good both of them would be lol). No idea where that hat is but I'll never forget meeting what would eventually become a super hero and him taking the time to talk to a kid.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
NEW youth shorts and Men's 1/4 zip available from Fanatics sites.
View attachment 9493
View attachment 9494

The Georgia Tech on the back looks orange - I doubt I will buy anyway, but someone let me know if it really is that color. It appears the other graphics are the "sand" gold.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
NEW youth shorts and Men's 1/4 zip available from Fanatics sites.
View attachment 9493
View attachment 9494
Got the shorts for my son. I wish they’d make basketball jerseys for kids tho.....

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
The Georgia Tech on the back looks orange - I doubt I will buy anyway, but someone let me know if it really is that color. It appears the other graphics are the "sand" gold.
The Georgia Tech on the back doesn’t even look...right. Don’t know how to describe it. Looks wrong color, and is it even one of our actual word marks or logos?