2020 Adidas Swag Thread

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Nah. Everyone knows that's penn state.
Penn State is a traditionalist but not completely unique...
New+Mexico+State+v+Georgia+Southern+-riKk7HREh4x.jpg

I still don’t fully understand grown men wearing jerseys away from sporting events, but to each their own. But maybe a GT cap with the jersey would help with the “branding”?
What's the difference between wearing a jersey and any other kind of sports-related shirts? I just grab whatever is clean and looks good and promotes Tech when I go to Kroger or elsewhere. Although admittedly I don't wear the jersey often, I see plenty of other guys wearing jerseys from other schools.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
What's the difference between wearing a jersey and any other kind of sports-related shirts? I just grab whatever is clean and looks good and promotes Tech when I go to Kroger or elsewhere. Although admittedly I don't wear the jersey often, I see plenty of other guys wearing jerseys from other schools.
A jersey is fitted like a shirt. It's not like I am wearing a tight fitting game jersey.

I wear it with a GT hat and some khakis. The navy jersey with a white hat and khakis looks pretty sharp. Been complemented several times while out and about.

I also keep my GT flags up on the car all week long on game weeks.

Anything I can do to push the GT narrative. I also hum our fight song loudly when I am around people wearing uga apparel.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Guess it’s just a matter of opinion/style. I’ve never seen it as something to do beyond childhood/teenage years, or on game days. But then my causal attire is probably far less casual than that of many people.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Guess it’s just a matter of opinion/style. I’ve never seen it as something to do beyond childhood/teenage years, or on game days. But then my causal attire is probably far less casual than that of many people.
Yeah... I'm the kind of guy who hates even wearing jeans let alone dressing in slacks and a button up.
As a PM I'm in jeans and a polo for work. Thats enough for me haha.

Well, even the little things....2020 sucks. With all that has happened this year, including my GMU where I was going to hunt going up in flames and being closed, I ordered the game jersey Monday with a delivery today. It is now delayed so I can't wear it Saturday. I always try to match the team. I guess the weather in Atlanta delayed it as it is still with Fedex at the airport. Can't wait for next year

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Picked this "lite" running cap up at the bookstore before the Louisville game. Fits a little large on my small head but did draw out a "Go Jackets!" Sunday when I was running out on the trails (despite the result of the game). It is a bit pricey at $32 and was not easy to find since it was not near the other caps and at the very bottom of the display. I do like it and would buy it again.

View attachment 9317

View attachment 9319

Got mine finally, and overall, I do like the quality of the hat, but this is the 3rd Adidas GT hat I have gotten that is just "too deep" for my liking. I don't like every hat to have such a deep pocket that when it is pulled completely down, it it basically on my ears. When did every hat become this deep? I had 2 I loved, one Navy and one gold, from Adidas years ago, both the slouch types, that were not this deep. Oh well, maybe, I will put something in the top so that I can pull it down, but it won't be touching my ears. :)

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, even the little things....2020 sucks. With all that has happened this year, including my GMU where I was going to hunt going up in flames and being closed, I ordered the game jersey Monday with a delivery today. It is now delayed so I can't wear it Saturday. I always try to match the team. I guess the weather in Atlanta delayed it as it is still with Fedex at the airport. Can't wait for next year
Mine did the same...got delayed, said it wasn’t going to be delivered before Saturday so I could wear it to the game, and then today updated saying out for delivery. Haven’t gotten it yet, but as soon as I do (if I do), I’ll post pics.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
i was also one of those wondering why we didn’t get the A1 Primeknit jerseys but these unis fit A LOT better than gold woven template. Good press as well. Shoutout to ATLien Elle Duncan