2020 Adidas Swag Thread

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Buyer Beware!!!!

Some of the new hats and well constructed hates are mixed in off center hats. Go to the store and pick up if possible

I think if you order AND speak to someone immediately after placing the order about the off center concern, they will pick out a centered one for you. My experience has been that they try to help if you let them know of any concerns, but yes, the only 100% way to be sure is pick out in person.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW creator longsleeve basketball shirt on Adidas.com
the adidas website is so weird, why did this just pop up, available only in Large?
1601554859860.png

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Is this one the better version over the one size fits all stretch hat?
I know some were saying the other hats T was off or not well made?

View attachment 9120
I’ve got multiples of both, and I bought all my T hats (think I have 6 of them) at the bookstore in person. Both versions (stretch fit and true sizes) have off center T’s among the stock. The most recent run (true sizes) overall seemed to have less off centers, but they were still present on the shelf. Due to what I’ve seen I personally would not order the T hats of any version online. I will only buy those in person where I can make sure the T is straight.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
No, the Under the Lights sweatshirt is far closer to True to Size than the Game Mode items from last year.
Under the lights is most definitely smaller/tried to size than the Game Mode. I still find the under the lights to be about a size larger than I actually wear...no way a guy with a 47” chest should be in a large, but I wear large in Under the Lights...but all my Game Mode stuff from last year is freaking mediums. Adidas Golf stuff and I’m in XLs. Adidas is hot trash when it comes to consistent sizing across their lines.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
They’ll add more sizes soon. I’ve noticed they do this when they put something up for the first time.
On Fanatics sites they do that, for sure. On the other hand, adidas.com is wildly unpredictable--our Under The Lights sweatshirt showed up there as one of the first items for this season, and then 2 days later it was gone and has never reappeared.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Got the gold sweatshirt yesterday. They really need to put it on their website. I like it a lot. Get a size smaller though.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas Salute to Service hat
1601728708446.jpeg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
you know what really bothers me about Fanatics? Also on a personal note, I checked with the OP and he said this totally isn't off topic.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited: