2020 Adidas Swag Thread

dtlinderman

Georgia Tech Fan
No they are probably just being slow, I have packages like this all the time that have labels created for 2-3 days before UPS/Fedex actually receives them.
As someone that works in distribution, this can be normal, especially for smaller e-commerce shops.

When they receive your order, they shipper will go ahead and "route" your order through UPS, which generates a label for the shipper to use to go pick the product (process is called pick to label). If it takes the shipper 2 days to actually fulfill your order (pick and pack) then your tracking number in UPS shows label created that whole time. It will only update once the box is actually loaded on a UPS truck. Also, some shippers don't have UPS pickups every day, so it may wait on the next UPS truck to pick it up.

This usually isn't an issue at larger e-commerce providers (think Target or Home Depot) because they're trying to batch pick and push routing to the very last second so they can ship it as cheap as possible and still meet your deliver by date. They also have UPS pickups every 2 hours or so

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
No they are probably just being slow, I have packages like this all the time that have labels created for 2-3 days before UPS/Fedex actually receives them.

the store manager said directly to me, because of Covid, UPS is not scanning their packages when they first pick them up and that my pkg. was picked up yesterday in the afternoon.

she said they wait until later in the evening when the packages arrive at their station. It was scanned at 9:31 last night.

Last edited:

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
I found something else i liked but of course no GT available

Anorak 2.0 1/4 zip

adidas East Carolina Pirates NCAA Men's Climalite White 1/4 Zip Modern Varsity Anorak 2.0 Woven Jacket

adidas Louisville Cardinals NCAA Men's Climalite Red 1/4 Zip Modern Varsity Anorak 2.0 Woven Jacket

Damn. This is EXACTLY what I’m looking for. Come on Adidas. What’s the holdup?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
OK, got my Adidas gold crew neck sweatshirt. It seems to be a nicely made piece of clothing, and it has a little weight to it, so you should be able to wear it from 55-60 degrees on down to fairly low temps.

For me, it runs a tad bit longer than I was hoping (and I have 35" arms), so maybe the medium would have been the better choice, but it is not SO big that I plan to return it. I will wear a polo or turtleneck or other shirt under it anyway. I would not say it runs a size bigger in the body, but it is almost like a Large-Tall from a length standpoint. I do like the embroidered GT. Overall, happy with the purchase.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
OK, got my Adidas gold crew neck sweatshirt. It seems to be a nicely made piece of clothing, and it has a little weight to it, so you should be able to wear it from 55-60 degrees on down to fairly low temps.

For me, it runs a tad bit longer than I was hoping (and I have 35" arms), so maybe the medium would have been the better choice, but it is not SO big that I plan to return it. I will wear a polo or turtleneck or other shirt under it anyway. I would not say it runs a size bigger in the body, but it is almost like a Large-Tall from a length standpoint. I do like the embroidered GT. Overall, happy with the purchase.
35” arms?!?! Holy **** man! You gotta go sleeveless.
#gunshow. Lol

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

Yeah, we (GT) actually got a logoed “sand” piece very similar to it last year in the Game Mode line. I have that one around here somewhere. I’ll find it and compare it. The one from last season is truly paper thin.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Nice. Mine is on the way 👍

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Is the new sweater the same sizing as the gold pullover from last year?
1601386723288.png

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Thanks!

I believe the new sweatshirt is just a tad smaller than last year's game mode pullover - I had to send the large back on that one. To me, it was a full size bigger than marked - the 2020 sweatshirt is probably a half size bigger than marked.
No, the Under the Lights sweatshirt is far closer to True to Size than the Game Mode items from last year.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Is this one the better version over the one size fits all stretch hat?
I know some were saying the other hats T was off or not well made?

1601388437852.png