2020 Adidas Swag Thread

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I will say I was impressed with Texas States use of gold. It looks really good on their jerseys.
Kind of jealous they use Gold better than us.

It’s the material of the jersey. Those TXSU jersey appear to be a new Adidas jersey template. I agree ‘18 gold jersey > ‘19 gold jersey. The ‘19 looked cheap imo and was a 2nd tier model the same as USF wore which was more mesh unlike the Primeknit jersey of ‘18 gold tops

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
It’s the material of the jersey. Those TXSU jersey appear to be a new Adidas jersey template. I agree ‘18 gold jersey > ‘19 gold jersey. The ‘19 looked cheap imo and was a 2nd tier model the same as USF wore which was more mesh unlike the Primeknit jersey of ‘18 gold tops
Think we will have all new jerseys this year? Or are we using last years again?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Screenshot_20200907-121902_Chrome.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/i/133427644947?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28&var=432847618680

Alright so with my tickets I donated a lot. Besides, I am not crazy about the hat. What I am pissed about is still no new jersey. I am not impressed with the move to Adidas. I did get a new hat for the year. From the bookstore but it is a Legacy brand.
Georgia Tech Legacy Adjustable Hat

Question for Supersize, isn't this hat Old Gold? Sort if the color of our pants in the 70's and 80's. Or the color of the rat caps?

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Alright so with my tickets I donated a lot. Besides, I am not crazy about the hat. What I am pissed about is still no new jersey. I am not impressed with the move to Adidas. I did get a new hat for the year. From the bookstore but it is a Legacy brand.
Georgia Tech Legacy Adjustable Hat

Question for Supersize, isn't this hat Old Gold? Sort if the color of our pants in the 70's and 80's. Or the color of the rat caps?
Adidas has released about 10 new hats this year. Most of them are on Fanatics. As for a jersey, do you have both of the white jerseys? There is the one with gold numerals and one with navy. Just an idea for you if they don't release one.