2019 Season Previews

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I just looked back at an article by By Akshay Easwaran :
"Rotation

• Luke Bartnicki, LHP
  • Xzavion Curry, RHP
  • Brant Hurter, RHP OR Cort Roedig, RHP (weekday)
  • Connor Thomas. LHP
Relievers

• Andy Archer, RHP
  • Micah Carpenter, RHP
  • Hugh Chapman, RHP
  • Keyton Gibson, RHP
  • Jonathan Hughes, RHP
  • Robert Winborne, RHP
But even with a glut of talented arms and a variety of ways to order them, the Jackets really need one thing: consistency — consistency to start games, consistency in relief, and consistency to close out games. Georgia Tech has the potential to shut down opposing lineups day-in and day-out, but will they be able to at a consistent-enough clip to get them to the postseason for the first time since 2016? Well, we’ll find out soon enough."

All we need is consistency and timely coaching moves. :censored::censored::censored:

Guy who will be playing 1st and Willingham say hello; wonder why they were left off.

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks for link... Very helpful. I still count 36 players? Regardless, I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech!
Let's get this season started!!
My guess is that one of the freshmen will be redshirted. They may not know which one yet. I would think they’re allowed to still list them on the roster though. Maybe one of the backup infielders (Benson, Zinnershine) or one of the pitchers.

Game day!!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
My guess is that one of the freshmen will be redshirted. They may not know which one yet. I would think they’re allowed to still list them on the roster though. Maybe one of the backup infielders (Benson, Zinnershine) or one of the pitchers.

Game day!!
Agree... other possibility would be Carter Hall. I have heard/seen nothing about his progress after back surgery.