2019 Offseason Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer

Milwaukee

Banned
Hackjob of an article imo, almost clickbait from the writer. Here's Dabo's actual quote as he answered whether or not he'll ever be the coach at Bama in the future:

“Who knows what’s going to happen down the road? I have no idea,” Swinney said. “I just try to be great where my feet are. That’s my focus every day. Who knows? They may do away with college football in three years. There may be no college football. They may want to professionalize college athletics. Well, then, maybe I’ll go to the pros. If I’m going to coach pro football, I might as well do that. I may get a terrible president or a terrible AD one day. I don’t know. I have no idea what’s down the road. But I know what we have at Clemson is special, and I wanted to make a commitment to the university. That’s what the message of the contract was.”

And from that response the writer titles his article with clickbait imo. Dabo wasn't trying to die on some hill in regards to players getting paid, far from it.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Hackjob of an article imo, almost clickbait from the writer. Here's Dabo's actual quote as he answered whether or not he'll ever be the coach at Bama in the future:

“Who knows what’s going to happen down the road? I have no idea,” Swinney said. “I just try to be great where my feet are. That’s my focus every day. Who knows? They may do away with college football in three years. There may be no college football. They may want to professionalize college athletics. Well, then, maybe I’ll go to the pros. If I’m going to coach pro football, I might as well do that. I may get a terrible president or a terrible AD one day. I don’t know. I have no idea what’s down the road. But I know what we have at Clemson is special, and I wanted to make a commitment to the university. That’s what the message of the contract was.”

And from that response the writer titles his article with clickbait imo. Dabo wasn't trying to die on some hill in regards to players getting paid, far from it.

Typical garbage from mainstream media. I thought it might be a decent read but one paragraph into it........:meh:

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
He's way off on cheesesteaks. It's Pat's all the way.
I don't know about that...Tony Luke's is pretty phenomenal. But really, you can't go wrong with most places that do it right wit Whiz.
Fun fact: I was in the Philly area for a friend's wedding once and we took a pilgrimage to get some cheesesteaks. We went to South Philly and had a steak at Pat's, then went right across the street and had another at Geno's. I didn't know it at the time, but one of my friends was actually lactose intolerant. Homeboy was PUNGENT all night!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
We might struggle a bit this year. We struggled last year, and we had more returning starters then.
Those posts and that outreach should look good for a while, though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish we'd all enjoy all the positive press this team is getting. This is a clean slate for the program, and we're getting noticed. Let's enjoy having those nice things 'cause Lord knows GT doesn't always have them.