2019 Offseason Thread

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
If you’ve thought of the old FSU “schedule all the big boys and show everyone how legit you are” scheduling philosophy of the early Bowden days, I give you South Carolina’s schedule and about 6 projected wins:

@SBN_BillC: lol, holy crap, south carolina

3ca466362914942e657ff11cfe603305.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't see South Carolina winning more than 4 games. I think they lose to Alabama,Missouri,Georgia,Florida,Tennessee,Kentucky,Texas A&M and Clemson. South Carolina lost a whole lot from the 2018 team and Will Muschamp will be on the hotseat in Columbia when the Gamecocks finish 4-8.

Last edited:

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
College Football News ACC Coaching Hotseat list for 2019

1-Willie Taggart FSU
2-Pat Narduzzi Pitt
3-Mack Brown North Carolina
4-Justin Fuente Virginia Tech
5-Steve Addazio Boston College
6-Manny Diaz Miami
7-Dave Doeren NCSU
8-Dave Clawson Wake Forest
9-Dino Babers Syracuse
10-David Cutcliffe Duke
11-Geoff Collins Georgia Tech
12-Bronco Mendenhall Virginia
13-Scott Satterfield Louisville
14-Dabo Swinney Clemson

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer

1-Willie Taggart FSU
2-Pat Narduzzi Pitt
6-Manny Diaz Miami
7-Dave Doeren NCSU
9-Dino Babers Syracuse
10-David Cutcliffe Duke
14-Dabo Swinney Clemson

What a weird list. How is Mack Brown 3rd when they just hired him? Taggart and Fuente should be 1 and 2. Really, they are the only ones I think could be on the hotseat.

slugboy

Staff member
What a weird list. How is Mack Brown 3rd when they just hired him? Taggart and Fuente should be 1 and 2. Really, they are the only ones I think could be on the hotseat.

Addazio is too high on that list. If you’re safer than Dino Babers, you’re really not on the hot seat at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

If there are 150 cfb coaches, Dabo should be #175 on the hotseat list.

None of my numbers make sense, but my point is spot on.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
14 could be more like sitting on a block of ice. likely tossup between Dabo and Nick Satan as to who is safest ....
Guys remember all rumors start here and if you read it on the internet it has to be true. So Saban is in his late year of coaching and Dado was caught kicking a puppy . no one wants to play for a coach in his last year and they will be moving to a high school defense after this year. And who wants to play for a coach that would kick a puppy, maybe a cat but not a puppy.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck

Only reason I could see Mack on the hot seat is if they go 0-12. I think Fuente and Taggart are the only ones who could be out after the season.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Can't imagine Satterfield being safer than CGC as Louisville has had a lot of attrition issues, etc. after their hire. But CGC has created all the buzz thus far and is taking over a better team but with a bigger schematic change so that there are no expectations. I guess Louisville is safer because they were so bad no one expects them to win anything. Even an 0-12 season probably wouldn't rock the boat without a serious scandal involved.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I was saying that I don't see Addazio as being on the hot seat at all. At #5 and beyond, no one is really on a hot seat. I do wonder about Manny Diaz and how much of a honeymoon he'll have.
I don't think he will have a honeymoon at all because Miami fans are delusional and think they should be the level they were from 1983-1994. I think Miami will go 9-3 and go to the Camping World Bowl but the Miami fans wont be happy with that.

Animal02

Banned

1-Willie Taggart FSU
2-Pat Narduzzi Pitt
6-Manny Diaz Miami
7-Dave Doeren NCSU
9-Dino Babers Syracuse
10-David Cutcliffe Duke
14-Dabo Swinney Clemson
Silly to have Collins on there....with a 7 YEAR contract.....he will not go anywhere for at least 3 years (and that would only be if he is below .333