Helluva Engineer
Mind Rite!!!

Attachments

• 01EEC1E4-5B8B-4E9C-B94E-DF6CC4CD1213.jpeg
    01EEC1E4-5B8B-4E9C-B94E-DF6CC4CD1213.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 90

Techsportsfan

Georgia Tech Fan
I wasn't aware that Bruce Jordan Swilling was injured in a scooter accident and probably will not play Saturday. That sucks. Hope he is better soon.

wgardiner3

Jolly Good Fellow
I still get on my neice's case for getting married in Orlando on that weekend...

This was the first GT game I have missed since I graduated and got season tickets. The only other games were the Pitt and WF games last year. My daughter was born one day after the Pitt game and we were still figuring parenting out for WF. I was a little down on the season and thought that work the next morning was going to be rough if I went down to the game and got home so late. I still remember waking my wife up yelling when Brad caught the pass down the sideline. I was in disbelief when we returned the kick for a touchdown. We were so thrilled we won, but so disappointed we had decided to stay home. Never again will I voluntarily decide to skip a home game.

Last edited:

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Odd question: I kept hearing the players say "most definitely" in their interviews which is just a slightly idiosyncratic turn-of-phrase. Then TStan said it on his podcast. Also, CPJ and all the players have been consistently saying "rolling" or "roll guys" to refer to subbing in players instead of any other way to say it. Don't recall hearing these two linguistic oddities in the past.

Anyone else notice? Have these phrases gone viral among our team/program? Woody bring these in? Baader-Meinhof phenomenon on my part? Off-season delirium?

Watching my son's FB practice yesterday.....4-5-6 graders CYO. Water break and another dad calls his son over to his car and starts on a tirade about what the kid was doing wrong. Then calls him an idiot before sending him back.

Really felt like getting out of my truck and giving him a beat down

The season cannot start soon enough.
Good thing you didn't, but the jerk would certainly have deserved it if you had.