2018 Off Season Thread

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Listening to Greg McElroy and he is loving some Taquon Marshall. Said he’s an under the radar player to watch. Even the other guy on the show, who’s name slips my mind said the same thing. Flat out love him. And even said the D was horrible last year
He was pretty complimentary of Taquon during the ugag game and said that an offseason knowing that he would be the starter should help him vastly improve.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Listening to Greg McElroy and he is loving some Taquon Marshall. Said he’s an under the radar player to watch. Even the other guy on the show, who’s name slips my mind said the same thing. Flat out love him. And even said the D was horrible last year
What was this on?

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, but the whole football roster page has been updated (I last checked it like a week ago). Before it was only a table with all of the players names, weights, heights, etc. listed. Now it has individual HD photos of each player and staff member in a suit (including smiling CPJ). Very professional looking (and very similar to Clemson's website). The whole athletics website has been updated. I like the small updates that pop up as a result of this improved branding.

http://ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/roster/

EDIT: Looks like you can easily switch it back and forth between list and photo view with a button above the roster. Very cool.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, but the whole football roster page has been updated (I last checked it like a week ago). Before it was only a table with all of the players names, weights, heights, etc. listed. Now it has individual HD photos of each player and staff member in a suit (including smiling CPJ). Very professional looking (and very similar to Clemson's website). The whole athletics website has been updated. I like the small updates that pop up as a result of this improved branding.

http://ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/roster/

EDIT: Looks like you can easily switch it back and forth between list and photo view with a button above the roster. Very cool.
Ok Supersizethatorder-mutt no comment on the navy blue coats :)