2018 Off Season Thread

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Away game tickets for season ticket holders: Mutts - $100. Is this normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Away game tickets for season ticket holders: Mutts - $100. Is this normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a season ticket holder, I received an email today containing info about ordering single game tickets at BDS and away game tickets. The cheapest away game ticket is Pitt for $32.00. The most expensive is one ticket in the cesspool for $100.00, which is 30 bucks more than for the next most expensive away game ticket (VT at $70.00). Clemson fans may have to pay $100.00 for tickets at BDS, so what the mutts are charging us is on line with what we are charging Clemson, but since the mutts don't consider the Jackets a real rival anymore, $100.00 per ticket seems high.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
As a season ticket holder, I received an email today containing info about ordering single game tickets at BDS and away game tickets. The cheapest away game ticket is Pitt for $32.00. The most expensive is one ticket in the cesspool for $100.00, which is 30 bucks more than for the next most expensive away game ticket (VT at $70.00). Clemson fans may have to pay $100.00 for tickets at BDS, so what the mutts are charging us is on line with what we are charging Clemson, but since the mutts don't consider the Jackets a real rival anymore, $100.00 per ticket seems high.
How much were tickets to the USF game?

Mike, since you seem to come up with so many old photos and videos, have you seen one, made in the 60s I think, of a white bulldog wearing a gold and white Tech sweater with a big T on it? Someone inquired about that photo in FB. I used to have a copy of it as a poster, but I have no idea what happened to it. Maybe someone else reading this has one or knows if there's a pic online.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Mike, since you seem to come up with so many old photos and videos, have you seen one, made in the 60s I think, of a white bulldog wearing a gold and white Tech sweater with a big T on it? Someone inquired about that photo in FB. I used to have a copy of it as a poster, but I have no idea what happened to it. Maybe someone else reading this has one or knows if there's a pic online.
I'll look out for it,Super(y) Here's a nice picture for you here's the picture from the front of the program from the 1964 Georgia Tech-Miami game:cool:

http://cecilbuffington.com/images/tn_1964_georgia-tech_vs_miami.jpg