2018 Off Season Thread

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
They have the number #1 Class in both ESPN & Rivals.

They have a really good shot at the Chip this year. As much as a hard Jawja I have to tip my cap to how Kirby has built this team. They are fundamentally sound. The brain farts are gone. They just tough as hell and physical. Not sexy at all but winning on brutal force.
You might be right, but I'll give you a counterpoint. georgie has beaten one very good team (without their best player in the rematch) and one good team (Notre Dame, who was exposed by a Miami team that isn't as good as their record and Stanford IMHO). Missy State is their next best win and they're nothing special really either.

In any case, I'm hoping Baker Mayfield has the game of his life and they beat georgie 221-0.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
You might be right, but I'll give you a counterpoint. georgie has beaten one very good team (without their best player in the rematch) and one good team (Notre Dame, who was exposed by a Miami team that isn't as good as their record and Stanford IMHO). Missy State is their next best win and they're nothing special really either.

In any case, I'm hoping Baker Mayfield has the game of his life and they beat georgie 221-0.

Lol. I hope so too.
That said I think Jawja will run them out the stadium. They haven't seen that type of size, speed, & physicality.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Lol. I hope so too.
That said I think Jawja will run them out the stadium. They haven't seen that type of size, speed, & physicality.
They have seen that type of size, speed, and physicality. Just probably not all at the same time. UGA has a weakness in the secondary though and I think it will get exposed some. I could see a 31-28 type of game.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
They have seen that type of size, speed, and physicality. Just probably not all at the same time. UGA has a weakness in the secondary though and I think it will get exposed some. I could see a 31-28 type of game.

I hope you’re right. I keep thinking this game will be similar to the Clemson vs. Oklahoma game in 2015. Georgia is really good on both sides of the ball but Oklahoma is only really good on offense.

I don’t really care who beats Georgie as long as somebody does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Johnny Manziel 2.0? Serious question. I haven’t heard him speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, he just sometimes steps over the line talking smack. Johnny Manziel just flat out disrespected his coaches, teammates, and the game of football. He cared more about partying and hanging out with celebrities than he did about his craft.

Mayfield is a football junkie and from all reports a great teammate.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The NCAA has granted North Carolina LB Allen Artis an extra year after appeal:rolleyes: Allen Artis missed most of 2016 after being suspended for misdemeanor charges of sexual battery and assault that were filed against him but were later dismissed:rolleyes::vomit: