2018 is the door unlocked?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
The Miami game started slick and Miami covering the middle. GT started going outside and was scoring. Then the rain came and Benson went out and the scoring dried. Rain bad!
Especially that one QB keeper to the outside where our guard slipped at the moment of making his block. He had the angle and, if he had kept his feet, he would have crucified the U DB who was coming up to make the tackle.

And, if he had, TaQuon would still be running. There was nothing but open field in front of him.

I hated it that the game was decided on field conditions, but that's part of the game. Sacrifice of a sacred chicken to the Football Gods before every game might be in order this year, however.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Especially that one QB keeper to the outside where our guard slipped at the moment of making his block. He had the angle and, if he had kept his feet, he would have crucified the U DB who was coming up to make the tackle.

And, if he had, TaQuon would still be running. There was nothing but open field in front of him.

I hated it that the game was decided on field conditions, but that's part of the game. Sacrifice of a sacred chicken to the Football Gods before every game might be in order this year, however.
That's a bit of a stretch, imo. Inspite of the field conditions, GT had many opportunities to put the game away and failed to do so each time.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
As it regards rain, I remember beating somebody significant in their own place in a monsoon. And our can't play from behind, or so they say, offense turned a 16 point halftime deficit into a victory. Hmmm.....who were those guys?