2017 vs Tenn.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I j
But the benefit was you could run on the track any time but game time. And throw the frisbee on the field except when it was in use.

That had to be the worst surface ever to play on. It was as hard to run on as a street. The only harder thing I have ever run on is an aircraft carrier deck.

But you are right about selective memory. We were so bad it took years to shake off the apathy. I still have to shake my head at Pepper Rogers and his antics ... something I remember about exercizing with cheerleaders or yoga or something ridiculous (and embarrassing).

Give me today any day.

I would rather us be in the SEC. I just enjoy playing Auburn, Bama, UT.

Imagine if we opened every season against an SEC team. Something to look forward to!

Animal02

Banned
Recruitig nation wide sarts w one step.
We have moved into South La w four recriuts.

NEXT we should try houston and dallas over next few years as suburban schools are good and have plenty of talent. #6 U of Houston has 3/4 of their team within 25 miles. No I am not saying they could get into gt. I am saying in houston and in dallas there are kids that are talanted and smart who would come. Only need to scout them, call coach, send a grad assistant to give it eye test and see if interested. If yes then go recruit. We can recruit the major cities and skip the country area that are hard to reach.
We should hit up the western Pa/ eastern Ohio region when we play Pitt. SW Ohio, Indy Illinois when we play at Louisville.

Animal02

Banned
But the benefit was you could run on the track any time but game time. And throw the frisbee on the field except when it was in use.

That had to be the worst surface ever to play on. It was as hard to run on as a street. The only harder thing I have ever run on is an aircraft carrier deck.

But you are right about selective memory. We were so bad it took years to shake off the apathy. I still have to shake my head at Pepper Rogers and his antics ... something I remember about exercizing with cheerleaders or yoga or something ridiculous (and embarrassing).

Give me today any day.
I remember the duct tape holding sections of the turf together.