2017 Spring Practice

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Seems like Jordan Woods isn't on the roster anymore on RW.com. Any news?
Why do you have to freak me out before I go to bed lol? I looked but couldn't find anything, he's not on the roster on Georgia techs atheletic site, unless I just missed him. I hope he's still on the team.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
With a great OL and BBs, all we need is JN 2.0. Ground and pound. Very boring and disheartening for non-GT fans. But will usually result in more points than the other team.

Ask UGAg about the wisdom of passing when the running game is working. Actually, don't waste your time.

Nothing better than dawgs trying to outthink themselves. A close friend whose brother is a dawg GA said they were all very frustrated at all of the thinking and coordinating that Chaney forced.

And I agree regarding us as well. If we can pave with OL/BB/QB, that is generally better than five dimensional chess. Even in that case. We do need to throw it to win, but I believe CPJ when he says he has no doubt about the QB position.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
1st team LB's 2/3 out of:
Vic Alexander
Tre Jackson (out)
Terrell Lewis
Jakob Brashear
Brant Mitchell

Is 1st team: Alexander, Lewis, Mitchell?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
What is it with these young men not wanting to compete?
Who knows the reason, it could be one of many things. GT is a hard school, even with tutoring. Who knows if it's that, I'm just saying it could be anything. I'd hold off on bashing the kid for not wanting to compete unless you know that is it. If that is indeed it, by all means, bash away.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Didnt woods blow out a knee or a shoulder in camp? That can be tough emotionally for a young guy who has never been injured. And sometimes the surgery doesn't produce great results (e.g. Chris Griffin).

I'm sure the reason will come out. I just wish the best for the kid.