2017 Regular Season Predictions

What will be GT's season record on November 30, 2017?

• 12-0

• 11-1

• 10-2

• 9-3

• 8-4

• 7-5

• 6-6

• 5-7

• 4-8

• 3-9

Results are only viewable after voting.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Until we beat Georgia two in a row, and until we beat Georgia in Atlanta, I think you have to call that game almost unwinnable. Many moons since either one of those things have been done. Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, Miami, Virginia Tech, North Carolina, Pittsburgh. To get to 9-3 means winning four (or more) of these seven. Pretty tough sledding, IMO.
Just like most years, there's not a single game on the schedule that we can't win OR lose. I just prefer to look at the glass as half full at the start of the season. They'll be plenty of time for severe mood swings once the ball gets kicked off.

Go4Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
For some reason, have a feeling that this team is going to do something special. CPJ's attitude / responses remind me of 2014 when he keep on saying (to the team) You Can be Better.

Think that he sees something(s) in this team that he outright likes and wants to protect. Keeping the "talking heads" away may not be a bad thing.

Will be interesting to watch the whole season and see what these young men can accomplish.

THWG!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I think our program has improved at all levels - staff, recruits, strength and speed and new a d.

15 spured our attitude shift. We IMO have raised the goal. To aim higher has us working for the winning edge on an every day basis.

I am going with 10 -2
3 -4 very big margins of victory,
3-4 10 point wins,
2- 3 close wins
2 close losses = clemson, uga
Acc coastal champs.

Jmonty71

Banned
I foresee a 7-5, maybe a 8-4 season. I think anything beyond is asking too much, from the team. Young QB, we will make our share of errors. I have 0 confidence the D is any better. So, yeah.... Going with 7-5, with a 8-5 bowl win.