2017 Regular Season Predictions

What will be GT's season record on November 30, 2017?

• 12-0

• 11-1

• 10-2

• 9-3

• 8-4

• 7-5

• 6-6

• 5-7

• 4-8

• 3-9

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 2897

When UNCheat gets disbanded, will that count as a victory for us? I need that information in order to cast my vote.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
6-9 wins. Really depends on injuries on the OL and if the defense can force turnovers. Those are the 2 factors that will drive those 8th and 9th wins.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I chose 12 wins. I really don't expect our D to improve, but I really think it should. I also like the feel that I get from CPJ, which usually means the O is fine.

Still, truth be told, without actually seeing anything since Spring (and then with a lot of guys out), I don't know.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The big unknown is how much better are our opponents. The second unknown is what's going on with MJ and CL.

I will wait till Sept 2 ish.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It takes a bowl game but we hit double digits at 10. (10-3)
Who are the three? Surely u think we beat u g a.
It's been very very close for the 3 years.
We win that game and its a great year.

Clemson , Mia, and bowl ?
I am worried about Tenn, Pitt, uncheat and V t.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Really seems like a tough schedule. Miami on the road. Unc has been clobbering us lately. Ucf of the road in a short week after ut scares me. At clemson. Home uga and vt.

I am between 8-4 and 7-5. Not sure what to pick. Guess i will go with 8-4.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Really seems like a tough schedule. Miami on the road. Unc has been clobbering us lately. Ucf of the road in a short week after ut scares me. At clemson. Home uga and vt.

I am between 8-4 and 7-5. Not sure what to pick. Guess i will go with 8-4.
we get a full week before UCF. We play Jax St on the short week

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
I felt like 8-4 but I've grown less confident and feel like 7-5 may be more realistic. I think we split with UT and UGA though we could easily lose both. Miami and Clemson are losses. We beat Virginia Tech and Pitt at home. I'll say we beat UNC as well. So that's only 3 losses but we'll end up losing one we should win, like UVA, Duke, or Wake. So I'll go 8-4. I'd definitely be happy with that outcome

TomOReilly

Jolly Good Fellow
I did 8-4 because I see that as the floor. Our ceiling is around 10-2. Just got my season package and look forward to TML.