2017 National Championship Game: 'Bama vs Clemson

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
You beat Alabama D with play action then passing down the field. Ole Miss only team that has capitalized on this. Running to the edge and throwing passes in the flats is a recipe for disaster.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Going to Clemson this year gonna be fun...those fans will be pumped and we will be ready. Should be a good game if we improve a bit on D.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I wanna go on record. I called Deshaun Watson overrated last year .... I were wrong.

1st time for everything, amirite? :D

Deleted member 2897

Can we please finally all agree that if there's any team in college football that has a high school offense, its Alabama? Seriously Hurts cannot throw. Even their runs are mundane - they just hope and plan that their QB or RB breaks tackles. Our offense is much more elegant and sophisticated than Alabama's, and we throw much better. Alabama was 2-15 on 3rd down and their QB was 13-31, with most of those throws being little dump offs. 68 of his 131 passing yards was on the blown coverage play where the guy just waltzed down the field. Other than that 1 play, Hurts was 12-30 (40%) for 63 yards. That is pathetic. 2 yards per attempt. Pitiful.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
A dwag friend of mine on FB posted that Alabama lost this year because they did not have Kirby Smart. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So much fail in that post. 1st of all, dwag "friend"? Don't be so PC. It's still ok to call them employees. :p

Wow that was highly stupid even for a UGAG fan.;)

Sir, there's no level of stupidity that's beneath dawg fans.

Lastly, @bwelbo is right. Bama runs the 'out-talent 'em' offense. Big OL opens holes, mediocre RB's run thru big holes. Playaction and throw to skill guys who're better than most opponents. Wash, rinse, repeat.

When talent levels are close, Bama struggles. Blame assistants, replace them. Wash, rinse, repeat.