Film Room 2017 Football Season

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Request for @Longestday or @Ibeeballin: Is there a way to get a video breakdown on eligible and inelligible receivers in the various packages we run, the spread teams run (Clemson/UGA) and other types of offenses. Also, if the receiver is inelligible, but the pass doesn't go across the LOS, is he still inelligible, etc. I've been trying to pick up on this in games, but have a hard time in some of the wider sets with more guys lined up in slot positions, etc.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Request for @Longestday or @Ibeeballin: Is there a way to get a video breakdown on eligible and inelligible receivers in the various packages we run, the spread teams run (Clemson/UGA) and other types of offenses. Also, if the receiver is inelligible, but the pass doesn't go across the LOS, is he still inelligible, etc. I've been trying to pick up on this in games, but have a hard time in some of the wider sets with more guys lined up in slot positions, etc.

Intelligible is intelligible for forward pass, including screens behind los. However, if a D doesn't cover a rx intelligible by position, we've had that guy take steps back to receive a backwards pass.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

My MacBook is acting crazy right now, so I’m not sure when I’ll have the vids up.

1) I used Pitt for example. First thing to remember is there must be 7 guys on the LOS at all times presnap
D1DAC9E0-29C5-4A74-B9E1-79D3C253D9C0.jpeg

All the circles are eligible receivers that can go downfield.

2) In order to make an ineligible to eligible receiver, you either have do as they did and pass behind the LOS or that guy on the line must have RB or TE type # and someone replace him the 5th blocker

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
BC2BB94E-D849-47F3-BA19-BCFDDDD8904A.png

I’m this tackle over formation, we’ve put Waller, Stewart, and Camp at that LT spot and use them in the passing game there

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
My MacBook is acting crazy right now, so I’m not sure when I’ll have the vids up.

1) I used Pitt for example. First thing to remember is there must be 7 guys on the LOS at all times presnap
View attachment 2921
All the circles are eligible receivers that can go downfield.

2) In order to make an ineligible to eligible receiver, you either have do as they did and pass behind the LOS or that guy on the line must have RB or TE type # and someone replace him the 5th blocker

Doesn't the WR on the LOS make the TE ineligible?