2016-2017 starters

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
1-I also don't expect Corey back.
2-I also don't anticipate BG being replaced. This recent run is just what ADMB needed to justify saving the money another year.
3-A single Xfer won't save this team next year. Q is the epitome of inconsistency. Jorgy continues to make me look like a fool and Jax still can't shoot a lick but he is starting to figure out how to make positive impacts.
4-Concern for next year is rebounding. The knock on Romello White is he isn't a high motor rebounder. In a year where we lose Chuck, White, MGH, and Jacobs we need White to be a big time rebounder for us. Lammers cannot play 40 mins.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Pea, i'll be the fool with you.
I expected Jorgy to be a top half of the ACC PG by his JR year based on the film I saw of him and the quality of opposition he had to go against every night. Unfortunately it hasn't happened and frankly he hasn't looked the same since his injury. Based on his first 3-4 games I expected him to be the starting PG the last 1/3 to 1/2 of his FR yr and then he got hurt. He simply hasn't looked like the same player- his shot looks completely different.

Frankly, for CBG to be replaced this year you needed a 12-13 win season max. Something that might force enough supporters to say, ok i've had enough i'll help clean this up. That won't be there if we make the post season. And while I am ready for a new regime, i am hopeful that MGH can go out on a high note as he has be a loyal warrior for this program.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
I will be interested to see the contributions Gueye and Ogbonda make next season. Given the both redshirted with a chance to get stronger while practicing against the current senior big men, they could turn out to be pleasant surprises in the rotation.

I also thing Heyward may not come back, especially if we sign a graduate or freshman PG. There would not be a need for 4 PGs. On the other hand, if we don't sign anyone else for that postion, he could come back because most coaches like carrying 3 PGs, in case of injury or foul trouble.