2015 Warmest Year on Record

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I predict next summer will be hot too. And I predict next winter will be cold.
Unless the summer is mild and winter is chill....because, you know, it's WEATHER! And weather is always changing and terribly unpredictable......Very convenient for global warming religious nuts, because there is always a change which one can claim was caused by climate change.....always.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Unless the summer is mild and winter is chill....because, you know, it's WEATHER! And weather is always changing and terribly unpredictable......Very convenient for global warming religious nuts, because there is always a change which one can claim was caused by climate change.....always.
It could be rough to those who plant gardens.....................................just sayin';)

Deleted member 2897

It’s definitely getting a lot hotter as we get closer and closer to Hell. The Coral Springs police force has forced Broward Sheriff Israel to admit none of his officers went in. The same Sheriff who at a CNN Town Hall blamed the NRA. 39 visits from the police, 2 calls to the FBI, the school armed officer wasn’t there, and the other responding officers didn’t go in either. What is going on? It’s getting hot as Hell here maybe because our Government is going to Hell.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
That's an old home! Still have original exterior?
It has original but was in very poor condition so we’ve had vinyl put on. It is a high quality renovation style that looks real good. We’ve had many folks not realize it was vinyl. We did 6” corner board and wide window trim. It never had any fancy trim, ginger bread, etc. I would’ve loved to replace with Hardee board but way to expensive for our budget.

Deleted member 2897

Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to sue Oil companies for First Degree Murder due to global warming.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...hwarzenegger-sxsw-trump-big-oil-me-too-217345

He should sue car companies. Its a lot easier to know that cars directly kill people every day, all year long than to try and prove that some weather event somewhere was caused by someone driving a car on the other side of the world. Or hell, sue knife manufacturers, gun manufacturers, hammer manufacturers. In my small town, we just had our first mass murder in our history. Some ex-college football player (likely will be confirmed to have suffered from CTE due to erratic behavior and run-ins with the law) just killed 4 of his family members with a hammer.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to sue Oil companies for First Degree Murder due to global warming.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...hwarzenegger-sxsw-trump-big-oil-me-too-217345

He should sue car companies. Its a lot easier to know that cars directly kill people every day, all year long than to try and prove that some weather event somewhere was caused by someone driving a car on the other side of the world. Or hell, sue knife manufacturers, gun manufacturers, hammer manufacturers. In my small town, we just had our first mass murder in our history. Some ex-college football player (likely will be confirmed to have suffered from CTE due to erratic behavior and run-ins with the law) just killed 4 of his family members with a hammer.

Will be really interesting to see how the attorneys write the complaint, if they ever do so.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

He should also name himself as a co-defendant for all the fossil fuel he burned in his Humvee. His famous ownership and use of which helped popularize the use of same and eventual advent of hummer, hummer H2 etc.

I bet his “carbon footprint” is ginormous. Damn left coast hypocrite.

Deleted member 2897

He should also name himself as a co-defendant for all the fossil fuel he burned in his Humvee. His famous ownership and use of which helped popularize the use of same and eventual advent of hummer, hummer H2 etc.

I bet his “carbon footprint” is ginormous. Damn left coast hypocrite.

That's probably not even 5% of what he burned. Remember he flies private charter jets everywhere. 1 single flight can generate enough CO2 for a lifetime of a car. And he was a jet setter.

That will make for interesting theatre during the case if it ever goes to court. Imagine having to answer that - if you're accusing oil companies of essentially providing the guns that people used to commit murder, then Arnold Schwarzenegger killed tons and tons of people with the weapon. I can just see the "I couldn't help myself" defense.