2015 Spring Depth Chart

JacketTrain

Jolly Good Fellow
It is speculation because there is nothing to say that Beau would have made the plays that Tyler didn't and because Beau has not played much outside of special teams, his strengths and weakness are likely unknown to us.
And ChasonBaller never speculated that Hankins would have made the plays that Macordes didn't. He merely stated that Hankins was more athletic and faster, thus increasing his chances of making the plays.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
When given the chance, Hankins layed the wood! All I'm saying is that he probably could do better due to his speed and athletic ability. Marcordes has him beat tho on pass rush at this point.....but that could change.

babuka

Georgia Tech Fan
He may have been underrated, because he suffered from poor QB play in the passing game, but a career that only has 461 yards and 1 TD is not excellent by any measure. I want two WRs that have good rapport with the QB, good hands, ability to win one-on-ones, that both get 25+ receptions/year and 600+ yards/year.

JacketTrain

Jolly Good Fellow
This is my projection for how the depth chart will look at the end of next Spring...these are JMO.

1st team

QB - Justin Thomas
A Back - Broderick Snoddy
A Back - Dennis Andrews
B Back - CJ Leggett
WR - Michael Summers
WR - Ricky Jeune
LT - Bryan Chamberlain
LG - Trey Braun
C - Freddie Burden
RG - Gary Brown
RT - Errin Joe

- I know that I don't have Shamire listed as a starter...but I think we will get lot of first team reps at LG.

- I think a lot of Gary Brown as you can tell

- Errin Joe and Chris Griffin will have a good battle at T

1st team defense

* This is in a 4-3 defense...of course the LB and DB changes when were in a 4-2-5

WDE - KeShun Freeman
DT - Adam Gotsis
DT - Jabari Hunt Days
SDE - Pat Gamble
OLB - Tyler Marcordes
ILB - Anthony Harrell
OLB - PJ Davis
CB - DJ White
S - Jamal Golden
S - Demond Smith
CB - Chris Milton

- Pat could play inside at DT as well

2nd team offense

QB - Tim Byerly
A Back - Isaiah Willis
A Back - Clinton Lynch
B Back - Quaide Weimerskirch
WR - Antonio Messick
WR - Qua Searcy
LT - Eason Fromayan
LG - Shamire Devine
C - Andrew Marshall
RG - Nick Brigham
RT - Chris Griffin

- Wow...Trey Klock off the two deep.

- We have a deep OL.

- I see Law Austin as a A Back in the Spring

2nd team defense

WDE - Kenderius Whitehead
DT - Francis Kallon
DT - Kyle Henderson
SDE - Tyler Stargel
OLB - Beau Hankins
ILB - Tre Jackson
OLB - Terrell Lewis
CB - Step Durham
S - Corey Griffin
S - Noble
CB - Lance Austin

I've got Devine as my starting LG with Braun winning the RG spot. I hope Brown is as good as you think...any help on the O-line will allow a rotation to keep the starters rested. I have Hankins as my starting OLB in place of Macordes. And I think that Messick will be in the mix at receiver because of his size and downfield blocking abilities.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Are you crazy? Davis is our best returning linebacker, the kid is a natural on Defense and mean as a snake. He should be all-acc next year.
According to our fans we should take all of our best players and put them at another position because...because I don't know why and have no idea why anyone would continue to think this is a good idea.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
According to our fans we should take all of our best players and put them at another position because...because I don't know why and have no idea why anyone would continue to think this is a good idea.
Let's develop a package that brings Byerly in at QB, puts Justin Thomas at motion A-back, PJ Davis at playside blocking AB, Jabari Hunt-Days at BBack (if Synjyn was great look out for Jabari!) with Jamal Golden and Chris Milton at WR. It would be unstoppable! I tried it on EA Sports NCAA Football video game and rolled to an undefeated championship season.
;)

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
Let's develop a package that brings Byerly in at QB, puts Justin Thomas at motion A-back, PJ Davis at playside blocking AB, Jabari Hunt-Days at BBack (if Synjyn was great look out for Jabari!) with Jamal Golden and Chris Milton at WR. It would be unstoppable! I tried it on EA Sports NCAA Football video game and rolled to an undefeated championship season.
;)

Yeah, and Shamire as the punt returner. No one could tackle him.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
;)
What's that?

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Which lineman would be best as a receiver for a "tackle eligible" play? Shamire has the height perfect to run a goal line fade but he plays guard :)
Just wanted to prove it could get worse!