2015 Season

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I had noticed it and I dread it. This year we get a decent schedule for the first time in human memory and next year we get the Schedule From Hell.

The scheduling Gods obviously hate us.

Animal02

Banned

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully Jameis Winston declares for the draft this season. Interesting sidenote to the FSU game, barring coaching changes, Charles Kelly will be the DC. He coached on the defensive side of the ball for us for a while so he knows what to look for.

Notre Dame will be breaking in a new QB as Everett Gholson will move on...but Brian Kelly sees our offense every year playing Navy. He did lose to Navy a few years back. Wonder how he'll handle this offense with a higher tier of players to defend against.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I believe we are having better recruits 2015 due to scheduling nd and FSU ( sure prime time ) .
With presently weak DL and 5 fifth year AB - and thin at bb - recruits are sure of playing time opportunities.

Will we be successful in getting them signed?

Squints

Helluva Engineer
It's gonna be a gauntlet but I'm looking forward to it. Should be a lot of good football to watch over the course of the year. That schedule is one of the major reasons all the departures are going to hurt a lot. We could have gone in to next year with a roster loaded with experience and talent everywhere that could have surprised some people.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
We are much better off playing Notre Dame than Elon. With ND, we have the potential to beat a chronically overrated team and boost our cred. Beating Elon or Wofford or Presbyterian does absolutely nothing for us.