2015 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal02

Banned
I am starting to wish we fall flat and we don't win another game just so I can be like " I told you so".
A real Tech fan showing his true colors :rolleyes:

Some of you are still missing where I want to wait until the season ends before we do something.
No everyone got that.......everyone just thinks you are wrong.

Some of you still are wanting to do the name calling. Why?
Maybe because all you have done is stamp you feet and insist everyone else is wrong?

Because you see that I have a good reason to be concerned with signing him as of 11/19/14.
No......we see there is no good reason.......as has been pointed out previously......your stance is that beating ugag is the determining factor.......pretty much everyone else disagrees that a single game should make a difference.

Are you worried that I may be right ?
No in the least bit.

Is that why your feelings are hurt ?
No one's feeling are hurt.......sounds like a bit of projection to me.

Some of May have predicted this season to be pretty good but most of you were worried before the season started.
If you would look at the prediction thread.....MOST were predicting pretty much what has happened.

Same thing could happen next season where were expecting something good and it might not happen.
It could happen every year....IT HASN'T.....which is why CPJ deserves the extension

If your ok with winning 5 games a year then cool( I am not counting the 2 cup cakes every year).
And you determining which wins are to be counted and which are not is pointless nonsense

I understand some of you don't see things the way I do but I'm still holding onto the sour taste that has been left in my mouth after the 09 season.
Some? Try "Almost everyone" :rolleyes: Considering in 2009 we finished 11-2, beat VT and Clemp twice

Losing to the big 4 the way we have , not be able to recruit better than the previous coaches(not this year though )finally.
<sigh> you cannot fix stupid. :whistle:

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I am starting to wish we fall flat and we don't win another game just so I can be like " I told you so".
Oh boy. I tried to stay away from this thread but the above comment crossed a line that I had to personally comment on.

If you want GT to fail just so you can say "I told you so" about an internet argument, I strongly suggest you reconsider your participation here. I don't think it would be worth it. There is no trophy for "I told you so".

As far as this thread is concerned, it was overdue for a lock; apologies for the late action.

Status
Not open for further replies.