The schedule is tough
But GT can beat each team
Let toe meet leather

And I have a dream
The stars align for GT
To make the playoffs

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Agree with 33. Go to the Hive if you fancy this stuff.

Perhaps I should state the same for your postings for whatever reason, cheese. All of us are aching for the season to start, and this was nothing more than my comical way of capturing the agony of the offseason and laughing at many of the inane subjects discussed on this and other boards to occupy our time.

I deserve some bonus points at the least for getting THWG in there. Lighten up and find a sense of humor.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
Perhaps I should state the same for your postings for whatever reason, cheese. All of us are aching for the season to start, and this was nothing more than my comical way of capturing the agony of the offseason and laughing at many of the inane subjects discussed on this and other boards to occupy our time.

I deserve some bonus points at the least for getting THWG in there. Lighten up and find a sense of humor.

Hunt, Gotsis in middle
Opposing center on back
Quarterback crying

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
my opinion is each board should be a place for its own traditions and stuff

Stingtalk is the board of 18 year olds, meme's, ridiculousness etc etc with an occasional tidbit
the hive is a board for geaky traditions. You can't say #6 because of a dumb movie with no tech connections. Haikus. And mods and insiders that pretend to walk on water

gtswarm is a place for practical debate, with less moderation, totally open and free, with minimal trash etc

anyway...thats my view hence the comment. but do what you want, its a free world

Techster

Helluva Engineer
You be you, @DC Bee !! Don't let the haters dissuade you from entertaining other GT fans that enjoy another perspective on GT fandom. From your OP likes, it appears other fans feel the same way.

If someone doesn't like your creative way of expressing your thoughts on GT topics, they are more than welcome to not click on this thread...or b!tch about it, which a few already have. No matter what you do, there will always be haters!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

Sorry, I just prefer limericks.;)

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry, I just prefer limericks.;)

Please share with us for entertainment! 17 more days to go! How shall we fill it otherwise?

You can't say #6 because of a dumb movie with no tech connections.

33 - If by #6 you mean the stanza about exercise equipment, allow me to correct. That stanza was specifically aimed at a thread on this very board that started over a video of Patrick Skov maxing out the pull-down machine. Page after page of debate resulted regarding the application of pullies, forces, and vectors. It was classic Tech nerdiness at it finest and as always, no one knew when to quit. :)

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Please share with us for entertainment! 17 more days to go! How shall we fill it otherwise?

33 - If by #6 you mean the stanza about exercise equipment, allow me to correct. That stanza was specifically aimed at a thread on this very board that started over a video of Patrick Skov maxing out the pull-down machine. Page after page of debate resulted regarding the application of pullies, forces, and vectors. It was classic Tech nerdiness at it finest and as always, no one knew when to quit. :)

tech nerdiness that is rooted in stuff learned at tech applicable to tech football players....way more pertinent than anything else the hive produces...but I digress; haiku away; there is no 6 and :bigcry (but we don't have that on this board so I can't stingtalk it)

someone...start another uniform thread and will someone please do a butthurt futures post combined with a player look alike thread. Its preseason, lets kill time. :p:poop: :rolleyes: