2015-2016 Schedule

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Given the national audience, not sure it matters.

I think the main question marks are does VT get left out as the last place team or included because of Buzz Williams' cache, the young talent he's bringing in, & the view they'll be a team on the rise?

Do we get left out because we've been consistently bottom of the 3rd tier in the ACC or included because our veteran core positions us as a team that could see a bounce?

Finally, does BC get included because they finished clearly above the 2 worst ACC squads or left out because they might be the least talented team in the league, despite having a new coach with a rebuild mandate?

Despite not finishing in last, I won't have faith we're included in the ACC/B1G Challenge until I see us included when it's announced.

3GManageer

Georgia Tech Fan
Despite not finishing in last, I won't have faith we're included in the ACC/B1G Challenge until I see us included when it's announced.

You were correct. Tech is not in this year's ACC/BIG challenge. I will have even less interest in this event next season.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Breakdown of what we know so far. ACC schedule should be released in August? Am I missing any games that we already know of? Any home and homes from previous years?

HOME
Non-Conf: Tennessee (11/16), VCU (12/15), Duquesne (12/29)
ACC: Miami, Duke, Wake Forest, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Clemson, Notre Dame, Louisville, Pittsburgh
ROAD
Non-Conf
: Preseason NIT (Arkansas, Stanford, Nova, Akron, GB), uga (12/19)
ACC: Florida State, North Carolina, NC State, Boston College, Syracuse, Clemson, Notre Dame, Louisville, Pittsburgh

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Somewhat schedule related, we'll be heading to the Bahamas this summer (Aug 5 - 12)!

The Yellow Jackets will integrate three new players -- transfers Nick Jacobs (Alabama) and Adam Smith (Virginia Tech) along with high schooler Sylvester Ogbonda. It’s still unclear whether Arkansas-Little Rock transfer James White will be eligible to play on the trip.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Somewhat schedule related, we'll be heading to the Bahamas this summer (Aug 5 - 12)!

The Yellow Jackets will integrate three new players -- transfers Nick Jacobs (Alabama) and Adam Smith (Virginia Tech) along with high schooler Sylvester Ogbonda. It’s still unclear whether Arkansas-Little Rock transfer James White will be eligible to play on the trip.

Wow. I'm actually going to the Bahamas the aug 7-14! Gotta now figure this into the aniversary trip!!!