2014 uniforms

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
sort of like if I had the power..............I would do this and that.....shoot nobody is paying us any attention anyway but its fun to like u say think about Christmas !
They paid attention last year. With the exception of the BYU away game, last year we saw the closest thing to GT traditions since we inked that contract with Russell.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
They paid attention last year. With the exception of the BYU away game, last year we saw the closest thing to GT traditions since we inked that contract with Russell.
Well glad to hear it but we were,in my mind,long way from traditional unis in the past

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Russell should have a fan competition to see if anybody could come up with a good design. I heard that the Dallas Mavs did something similar to this. Pick maybe the top 5 entries and let the fans vote on fan day for their favorite. Then create it and put our young men in them for the next season. I believe this is the best way to make all parties either happy or content. Plus it would be a fun way to connect with the fan base and let their voices be heard.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Russell should have a fan competition to see if anybody could come up with a good design. I heard that the Dallas Mavs did something similar to this. Pick maybe the top 5 entries and let the fans vote on fan day for their favorite. Then create it and put our young men in them for the next season. I believe this is the best way to make all parties either happy or content. Plus it would be a fun way to connect with the fan base and let their voices be heard.
Funny thing since we have done this prior to PJ coming on board.ACJ rated all the tech unis and over 10000 folks commented on it.The dodd uni was number two ...If I can find the post will post it but some on different boards have designed unis and sent them to AD.I think that is good idea you are commenting on.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Funny thing since we have done this prior to PJ coming on board.ACJ rated all the tech unis and over 10000 folks commented on it.The dodd uni was number two ...If I can find the post will post it but some on different boards have designed unis and sent them to AD.I think that is good idea you are commenting on.
Well I wasnt aware of this occuring. Its a cool idea and it would get us away from all these god awful uniforms and into something clean and sleek looking for more than 1 game or season.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Well I wasnt aware of this occuring. Its a cool idea and it would get us away from all these god awful uniforms and into something clean and sleek looking for more than 1 game or season.
Let me try and find the post......it was pretty well designed poll

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Many have said the kids make the choice on the unis since they play the game etc and okay I see the point but the uni represent tradition and so far maybe the young lads are not worried about that.....If we were a top team and kids wanted to wear this and that then.....okay but when you are seven and six I dont think you have much creditability in the argument.Of course what we say goes out the window but loved the dodd unis with clean crisp lines and numbers.No striping or slashes or stingers just a good solid football uni that has lasted a long time.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Our helmets should have this matte gold, imo:

matte-gold-audi-r8-in-russia-photo-gallery_1.jpg

And the pants should match.