2014 uniforms

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
Do you think we will see new uniforms for 2014? I want to see the blue ones legget was wearing in a pic. I would love for us to try a grey theme just like the rest of CFB. Look at Tennessees "Smokey" uniforms they were a change up for them and UT has been as tradition as it gets. I would also love to see some better merchandise. I mean look at Barnes and noble and you will see Nike,UA,Adidas. Why don't we see this in other kinds of stores other than Dicks maybe. Anyone have any ideas or info on next years uniforms?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Since you brought it up: I would like to see a special helmet to wear a couple of times per year. Shiny black, gold GT, and the Seattle Seahawk type stripe(graphite look) down the middle in black. Match this to gold pants with white jerseys.

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
I did see some pics of the early enrolees wearing the new team shirt... its black. Tre Jackson has pics in it so does some other players. I wonder if we will have something black in our uniforms... maybe a black uni..i will post a pic

BranMart

Georgia Tech Fan
Russell makes good stuff. They just need to recruit 50 big time athletes to tell people like the other companies do. Course then they gotta pass that cost on to the consumer.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll never understand wearing away unis all the time anyways. If CPJ is superstitious, then maybe he ought to try it the other way during the season

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I have a feeling we'll have a black uniform this year or have one that has some black in it, because the basketball team had black uniforms and usually Russell seems to use ideas on basketball and football, like a couple years ago I think the basketball team had the honeycomb too. Not 100% on that though

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
See that's black

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 163

Russellm0704

Georgia Tech Fan
Am I the only one who misses the gold tops? I guess I do because I grew up in the Gailey era. I thought last year's were an improvement though. I hope we never see that bubble wrap uniform ever again.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Am I the only one who misses the gold tops? I guess I do because I grew up in the Gailey era. I thought last year's were an improvement though. I hope we never see that bubble wrap uniform ever again.
Also had gold tops in the Carson era, maybe others. The years kind of run together. The Pepper Rogers era was my favorite uni so far.

Mitch Matthews

Georgia Tech Fan
Russell I was born in the oleary era and grew up in the GAYley era as well. I don't miss them because they remind me of 7 straight losses to uga

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
Flat black helmet with a gold GT would be nice. Also, I would be ok with a gold helmet with a black GT logo(black watch), black jersey, gold pants, with black cleats. That could be and alternate that way you have tradition with the black GT logo on the helmet, but also new with the black.