2014 team rings are in!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
We get a freaking trophy for winning that game, so yeah I think it's ok to put STATE CHAMPS on the ring. Btw, apparently Ohio state players are getting 3 rings. At least we are combining everything from this year on one ring.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
That's right. We won the Orange Bowl! Still amazed by that. For some, the play of that game was JT's shuffle and TD run. My play of that game was Golden absolutely crushing the MSU player on the pitiful attempt at an option pitch.

What a great season - wear those rings with pride.

Thats my favorite play too. We need a HD webmd of that over and over. How dare you try to run an option against us.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
GSU did a pretty darn good job of that against us. The Golden play in the OB was probably my favorite on the D side. Days ramble was maybe my fave for the O but there were so many to love. Great bowl to top off a great season. Upward and onward.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Let me get this straight... beating all your in-state opponents and putting "State Champs" on a ring is bad, but painting "We Run This State" on your equipment trucks and changing your twitter handle to "@werunthisstate" is A-OK? Hmmm.

Sounds like some dwaggies are still nursing hurt feelings (or hurt whatever else).

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lol.....state law should require UGA to scrub off / paint over all references to running the state ....cause everyone knows Tech runs the state this year! And the jerks in Athens have left us a helluva mess to clean up now.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Last night, some of the ladies affiliated with the program (assistants, wives) had Orange Bowl championship pendants on their necklaces. They were actually the top of the ring, just set as a pendant rather than mounted on a giant ring. They seemed to love them.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Let me get this straight... beating all your in-state opponents and putting "State Champs" on a ring is bad, but painting "We Run This State" on your equipment trucks and changing your twitter handle to "@werunthisstate" is A-OK? Hmmm.

Sounds like some dwaggies are still nursing hurt feelings (or hurt whatever else).
Exactly my thoughts on this. Claiming superiority is all fine and good as long as they win, but we do and it's "locker room material" (btw dumbass Dwags can't even get the cliche right...it's bulletin board material). I'd love to see a WR clean Jordan's clock with a crack back!