2/11 - dook @ GT

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’ll add one more

F. We and especially Lammers are more hurt than we are letting on making it hard to compete at a high level

I love your optimism but I have to admit this is one I have bad vibes about
We’ll likely find out after the season his injury was a lot worse than we expect.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
This is really the time where we need to pull a game we have no business winning out of our asses. We do it every year and haven't done it this year. It'll be great for all parties involved

Depends how you feel about the Miami win

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
Bagley put helps our chances, but I was actually looking forward to seeing him play. Haven't taken time to watch Duke's latest nba waiting room.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Hope w carter has an awful game. Isn't he therecruit we have to thank for LaBarrie getting in trouble?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Hope w carter has an awful game. Isn't he therecruit we have to thank for LaBarrie getting in trouble?

Ultimately DLab is responsible for his own actions. You have the NCAA to blame for Carter still being eligible while DLab is unemployed and GT is short handed

MidtownJacket

Staff member
New reason to hate this awful pair of announcers. Last game they spent 30 minutes of the 40 talking about how much they liked the clownish behavior of an assistant coach. Now they just snowed us talking about the charges against CJP without pairing the fact that Pendleton is loony tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
This is as bad as we’ve played basketball since Cremins retired. Some of those years under Hewitt after 2005 were pretty bad too, but we look like a completely uninspired team right now.

We just have zero offensive identity. Defense looks pretty good most nights, but it’s pathetic on the other end. Bad shot after bad shot finally followed by a guard getting to the basket and getting rejected instead of adjusting and drawing the foul.

...two made field goals at the under 12 timeout...two

There’s a ton going on off the court, so that has some impact for sure, but it’s just bad...really hard to watch.