Expected recruits visiting:
  • Marcus Watson
  • Brenden Tucker
  • Charles Smith
  • Josh Taylor
Possible recruits visiting:
  • Kyle Sturdivant
  • TJ Bickerstaff
I also think it's very possible to see members of the various HS or AAU teammates of the above turn out as visitors also. Feel it's likely that this list will grow.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
As a Gwinnettian, I like the Gwinnett-flavor with Watson and Tucker. Need to start keeping more of the local guys home.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
How big of an underdog is GT? +15? Duke coming off two losses combined with the cloud over this program is not a good formula for a W.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
The current Vegas line is Duke by 9.5. Kenpom's model has Duke by 11, with GT having a 16% chance to win.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
This is K's chance to rip into his one and dones and challenge them to show they deserve to be at dook or some bs. It will probably work. I don't think the spread can be high enough.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Duke has the top 3 recruits for next year committed. Let' hope our visiting recruits aren' on the Duke list and just there to watch the game. Do we really have a shot at any of these guys? We may have had a shot at Tucker last year until they dazzled him in that dump called Cameron. Too bad he couldn't see the forest for the trees.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Duke has the top 3 recruits for next year committed. Let' hope our visiting recruits aren' on the Duke list and just there to watch the game. Do we really have a shot at any of these guys? We may have had a shot at Tucker last year until they dazzled him in that dump called Cameron. Too bad he couldn't see the forest for the trees.
Yes, Watson and Tucker have been to multiple games this year.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Best thing we could do for recruiting is ***** slap the rat faced rat right in front of the top recruits.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Best thing we could do for recruiting is ***** slap the rat faced rat right in front of the top recruits.
This is really the time where we need to pull a game we have no business winning out of our asses. We do it every year and haven't done it this year. It'll be great for all parties involved

LibertyTurns

Banned
This is really the time where we need to pull a game we have no business winning out of our asses. We do it every year and haven't done it this year. It'll be great for all parties involved
I’m looking forward to this game.

A. Everybody assumes that RFR will have his team coming out to make a statement- they slaughter us to prove their 3 losses in last 4 games was not representative of how great their team is.
B. There’s an undercurrent of GT has mailed the season in.
C. There’s a camp that thinks eff the season, put in the FR so they’re ready for next year regardless of whether or not they’re ready for the level of competition they’re facing. The old “they’ll learn more from getting their butts royally kicked than riding the pine watching” or “our coaches aren’t giving the unproven a chance & we might find out they’re superstars in the making”.
D. The program’s under siege and we can’t overcome the adversity of having LaBarrie departing, CJP being tarred & feathered.
E. What will the recruits think if we get humiliated and GT’s leadership and existing staff is under extreme pressure???? Will they pick Miss St instead of us because we’e seen as a bad program?

We can turn off many negative aspects if we come out hungry & disciplined. Josh needs to get in the refs grill & not let RFR dicktate the game like he always seems to do.

I know just wishful thinking, but I’ve seen miracles inside the TiT and why can’t today be another?

Go Jackets!

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I’ll add one more

F. We and especially Lammers are more hurt than we are letting on making it hard to compete at a high level

I love your optimism but I have to admit this is one I have bad vibes about