1st Half Def. Breakdown vs. Clemson

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Thanks for the analysis.

Through four games so far, which position group has played the best in your opinion? Which position group needs a spankin'?

LBs need a spankin and a time-out
DL has probably been the most consistent. Not as flashy as we may want them to be but they are doing an ok

FlakJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
upload_2018-9-28_8-13-47.png

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
View attachment 4232
The older I get, the better I was.
Stats look about on par with our current crop of LB’s

I thought that was what you were getting at. Lol. Let me stop doing breakdown bc my stats look similar to the current crop.

I hope you are not a Tech grad with that logic, but your opinion is appreciated

Every 50 or 70 tackle season doesn’t have the same impact. I wasn’t on the field for nearly as many plays these guys are nor does it count for being assignment sound leading to the LB next to me making the tackle

820AB9AA-F60C-463C-ABDC-606BBF5899EE.jpeg

Last edited:

FlakJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
No need watch film. I’m neither a player nor a coach, just a fan. I definitely have no aspirations of being a message board legend.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Thank you ibeballin for doing this. Our Lb's have to play better and the two plays with miscommunication (td pass and run up the middle for long gain) were disturbing. I guess at least our outside rushers have learned not to get too far upfield and Carpenter impresses although as you showed, on one big play he can't be in the right place. Either he should be flying up field or on coverage and I believe flying up field.