12/16: GT vs. Penn State at The Garden

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
12 assists (5 from NG) on 16 made baskets. Love to see that. Clean up the turnovers in the second half. This is a winnable game.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
+16 in rebounding
+7 in offensive rebounds
Overcomes -5 in turnovers and steals

We turned up the intensity about halfway through the first half. We still need to improve on the screen part of our game. Watch them go over our screens all day long which means the rest of the defense doesn’t have to help
GT was tossing around some lazy passes early. After the first 10 minutes that has gone away.

The rebounding has been stout for sure.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
The two PG look is no good. They stink against the press and then nothing on offense. I think Deebo needs to be in on the press over Study.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
They have been beating us over the top of pics all day long. You cannot be that lazy with the ball right there

pcmor

Georgia Tech Fan
I really think not being able to devise inbound plays must be a requirement every time we hire a coach. Going back to Cremins, I can't think of any program in the country across so many different coaches that's had such a difficult time getting the ball inbounds against pressure.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I almost blew a gasket when puff Johnson threw the ball out of bounds and then hit a three-pointer. I don’t want to hear anybody complaining from Penn State after that last possession because that previous play changed the game in overtime. Are they not allowed to replay in overtime?