1/9 - GT MBB vs Notre Dame

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
These guys are (generally) horrendous at shooting the basketball. Burton is their only real threat but he is a volume shooter for sure. They do play solid defense though but this should be a win.

No traffic excuses for this one - be in your seat (errr standing in front of your seat) early and get loud. Going to be a great turnout from students with a full student body, minimal course obligations, and plenty of time to pre-game ;). I believe our last home 9pm tip was Wisconsin a couple seasons ago and the place was a madhouse.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Should be a win. Which doesn’t mean a thing

Like I should be tall. Kinda the same thing.

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Man, I'd like to see us turn in a solid team effort tonight. Been a minute since we've played a complete game.

Same. Waiting for two halves like we played the first half against FSU...and what we did to Duke. We can do it, it's just a matter of sustaining it.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Didn't need miles to take all those 3s at the end. They were willing to let us have 2 and defense was playing alright. Amazing shot by Ndongo at the end of regulation

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
We put them on the line. So they should thank us. We have four and two halves of a player. It’s hard not to think what Jalen Moore could be doing now playing with Nait, Kelly, Reeves, Ndongo and sometimes Coleman and Sturdy.