You guys are about to visit the worst atmosphere in the ACC

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I thought UVa in 2011 was an upset as GT was ranked and Hooville stormed the field after the win.

Maybe, but as I recall the UVa fans were fairly quiet in the stands for the game. We just looked tired in that game. I went back and looked and we were 6-0 going into the @UVa game. So we expected to "roll our helmet onto the filed and win" - I think that was a popular comment after the game. I still think we play a lot better when there is emotion in the stands.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I drank Zima (about twenty years ago, before I learned to like beer, and more importantly, bourbon) and liked it. Had a cat named Zima, who acquired that name shortly after a scare in which I thought she was dying, but it turned out she helped herself to some Zima I left out in a glass overnight and was just a drunken kitten, and that is why she was lurching around and falling off of things. After she slept off the hangover, she was A-OK and lived to the ripe old age of 18 and was an awesome cat.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Don't get me wrong...if a beer wasn't handy but Zima was...id be drinking the hell out of Zima. Goldshlager is nasty tho...id rather be stone cold sober.

I'm going to the game on Saturday and I came to the realization yesterday that it truly may be very lacking in UVA fans due to it being Halloween. Do you think there is very much interest at all for UVA to attend this game? I almost feel like it would've been better from a UVA crowd standpoint if the game were at noon. With the game at 3 I expect most young families to skip out, as well as a large amount of the students. What do you think?
Ironic, eh?

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah, I told my UVA friend at work that as punishment for crushing our hopes yet again, I want them to win just enough to keep London another year so they won't have anything to look forward to.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Yup, same one!

(reference)

Dude, I want you to know that freaking video gets quoted ALL THE TIME by my brothers and buddies and I. Like regularly. None of us have evver been to the Winnipeg arena, but we have discussed it many a time. Like, you cannot know how much happiness and laughter you have added to my life. You have my genuine thanks :)