You all know that everyone has been trying too

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You all know that everyone has been trying to make JT keep the ball. The trend this year has been to make JT keep the ball and force the confrontation with the MLB. JT has been a little hesitant on potential contact. This game he let loose and took a chance in the face of defenders. 2015 took a toll on our QB. But, JT is back and teams will start to re-focus on the QB. I personally want them not to take the pitch.

Last edited:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Did anyone else notice that CPJ's answer about the tackles included "sometimes they get high" or st like that (tried to cover with ref to pad level(y))

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
You all know that everyone has been trying to make JT keep the ball. The trend this year has been to make JT keep the ball and force the confrontation with the MLB. JT has been a little hesitant on potential contact. This game he let loose and took a chance in the face of defenders. 2015 took a toll on our QB. But, JT is back and teams will start to re-focus on the QB. I personally want them not to take the pitch.

I've been saying this for a few weeks. Before the game I even went so far as to say Justin shouldn't get a free pass for how he's been playing (not making the defense commit). Of course then he has the best individual performance of his career...

If he keeps forcing the D to make a quick decision like he did on Saturday we will be explosive the rest of the year. He can't be afraid to get tackled, and can't be afraid to only get 3.

I assume the idea is that opposing coaches know he's small and can't take a beating. Either way, he played a hell of a game and I hope he keeps it up. I'd love to see him perform like that in Athens.

Now...if we could only get a few guys on the other side of the ball to help out a bit.........